Thinking of Moving to Fiji

16 Jan 2021 16:58 #41 by homeagain

ramage wrote: In that you are so obsessed with class, I ask once again what class do you put yourself in?

I trust that you high school teachers did not accept Cliff Notes as a reference in their classes. Should we expect you to use "Classics Illustrated" as a citation in some future post?

IF u review the posts I have ALREADY answered that question...as for the rest of your question,I am NOT
doing the dance with U.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2021 18:50 #42 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Wow. They did some financial analysis on President Biden's spending plans and it would increase debt to 25% of yearly GDP.

www.businessinsider.com/inauguration-day...f-for-himself-2021-1

HEY FRED......how many $$$$$ do U THINK THIS WILL ADD TO THE DEBT?

Cost less than bailing out college graduates who make more than most Americans. Why are we bailing out the privileged who are smart enough to get into college?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jan 2021 04:51 - 21 Jan 2021 04:52 #43 by Pony Soldier
Good God!! What have you elected?

30 Jan 2021 08:12 #44 by Pony Soldier
potomaclocal.com/2021/01/28/judge-bans-v...-after-election-day/

In the first of what I suspect will be many rulings, Virginia admits they broke the law in the November election. I wasn’t sure where to post this because there is another aspect to it that I haven’t linked. The Gateway Pundit, a right of center online publication, was banned from Twitter for posting a link to this ruling. Their reason was that it would incite violence. This is the new United States that we find ourselves in. Censorship reigns supreme and half the population are considered domestic terrorists. I don’t believe we will ever recover what we’ve lost as a result of the theft of the November elections.

30 Jan 2021 08:19 #45 by homeagain
THE FOURTH TURNING......well, hello there.

30 Jan 2021 08:28 #46 by Pony Soldier
This has nothing to do with the Fourth Turning and everything to do with allowing government overreach at the federal level for far too long. It is time to take our country back, not sit around blaming some obscure theory for our own decisions. We can take it back by starting at the local level and booting out the boot lickers. Run candidates who are answerable to the people electing them. That’s the only way to create a groundswell movement.

30 Jan 2021 08:30 #47 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Thinking of Moving to Fiji

homeagain wrote: THE FOURTH TURNING......well, hello there.

This term you always use is a bit confusing to me and was wondering if you could give me a brief summary of what it is, in your own words. You've talked about it enough that you should be able to easily describe it... I'm not interested in reading any long articles full of other people's opinions. I'd also be interested to know if you think this alleged "turning" is a good thing, in your opinion.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Jan 2021 08:51 #48 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

This term you always use is a bit confusing to me and was wondering if you could give me a brief summary of what it is, in your own words. You've talked about it enough that you should be able to easily describe it... I'm not interested in reading any long articles full of other people's opinions. I'd also be interested to know if you think this alleged "turning" is a good thing, in your opinion.

IT is based in historical cycles....thruout eons,countries have had alterations/changes/revolutions/downturns
failures...approx 70 to 80 years or so...cycles that are documented and show HOW a country's
future going forward makes a "switch" or a revolutionary way of thinking. Look to the 60's and 70's in
modern times (my lifetime)....those "switches"are universal across the globe....a condition of a country does NOT remain status quo.IT has a beginning, a middle and then a decline.( or failure)

30 Jan 2021 08:55 #49 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Thinking of Moving to Fiji

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

IT is based in historical cycles....thruout eons,countries have had alterations/changes/revolutions/downturns
failures...approx 70 to 80 years or so...cycles that are documented and show HOW a country's
future going forward makes a "switch" or a revolutionary way of thinking. Look to the 60's and 70's in
modern times (my lifetime)....those "switches"are universal across the globe....a condition of a country does NOT remain status quo.IT has a beginning, a middle and then a decline.( or failure)

I see, so now we are entering the 'failure' part, right?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Jan 2021 09:00 #50 by homeagain
it depends upon the integrity of the prominent people in positions of power......a DECLINE, certainly.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds