Thinking of Moving to Fiji

30 Jan 2021 14:09 #51 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: THE FOURTH TURNING......well, hello there.

Is Robin Hood and Reddit stock analysis part of the 4th Turning? I don't see it. With the Biden election, just expect more of the same. Consolidation of power.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2021 08:50 #52 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

31 Jan 2021 08:57 #53 by homeagain
:P LOL....U R so-o creative.

31 Jan 2021 09:11 #54 by Pony Soldier
It’s only funny because there is truth there. It was interesting that Harris didn’t resign her Senate seat until two days prior to the inauguration.

31 Jan 2021 19:37 #55 by Blazer Bob
So if it is inevitable why invest so much hate it Trump?

Most people know that civilizations rise and fall
(like the sand through the looking glass:) ) with the passing of time. I believe that most Trump voters sense that and see Trump as a speed bump rather than being part of a Trump cult or a white supremist or a port of the fourth turning.

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

This term you always use is a bit confusing to me and was wondering if you could give me a brief summary of what it is, in your own words. You've talked about it enough that you should be able to easily describe it... I'm not interested in reading any long articles full of other people's opinions. I'd also be interested to know if you think this alleged "turning" is a good thing, in your opinion.

IT is based in historical cycles....thruout eons,countries have had alterations/changes/revolutions/downturns
failures...approx 70 to 80 years or so...cycles that are documented and show HOW a country's
future going forward makes a "switch" or a revolutionary way of thinking. Look to the 60's and 70's in
modern times (my lifetime)....those "switches"are universal across the globe....a condition of a country does NOT remain status quo.IT has a beginning, a middle and then a decline.( or failure)

01 Feb 2021 07:23 #56 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: So if it is inevitable why invest so much hate it Trump?

Most people know that civilizations rise and fall
(like the sand through the looking glass:) ) with the passing of time. I believe that most Trump voters sense that and see Trump as a speed bump rather than being part of a Trump cult or a white supremist or a port of the fourth turning.

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

This term you always use is a bit confusing to me and was wondering if you could give me a brief summary of what it is, in your own words. You've talked about it enough that you should be able to easily describe it... I'm not interested in reading any long articles full of other people's opinions. I'd also be interested to know if you think this alleged "turning" is a good thing, in your opinion.

IT is based in historical cycles....thruout eons,countries have had alterations/changes/revolutions/downturns
failures...approx 70 to 80 years or so...cycles that are documented and show HOW a country's
future going forward makes a "switch" or a revolutionary way of thinking. Look to the 60's and 70's in
modern times (my lifetime)....those "switches"are universal across the globe....a condition of a country does NOT remain status quo.IT has a beginning, a middle and then a decline.( or failure)

BOLDED...I believe there is an UNHEALTHY union of people that are small in numbers, BUT ARE DANGEROUS when they drink in EVERY WORD that Trump utters and then act upon THEIR intent
to overrule the masses that have spoken....I do not use the word CULT,lightly ....the military uses brainwashing as a tool,as do fake messiahs and we can all name those INFAMOUS leaders.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds