U.S. Capitol Locked Down As Far-Right Protesters Enter The Building

08 Apr 2021 18:39 #61 by Pony Soldier
Thanks for that great example of fake news. They make it sound like Sicknick died of injuries sustained “defending” the capitol from the crazy horned masses when in fact they have no idea how he really died because they are withholding the autopsy report. The only things we know are that he died the next day and that his own family said it wasn’t because of an injury. Thanks for proving my point!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2021 08:48 - 09 Apr 2021 09:03 #62 by Wayne Harrison

Pony Soldier wrote: They make it sound like Sicknick died of injuries sustained “defending” the capitol from the crazy horned masses when in fact they have no idea how he really died because they are withholding the autopsy report. The only things we know are that he died the next day and that his own family said it wasn’t because of an injury. Thanks for proving my point!

They aren't "withholding" the autopsy results. They are waiting for further tests results. This often happens when chemicals are involved, either self-administered or exposed unintentionally. Officer Sicknick was subjected to chemical spray the day before his death.

Officer Brian Sicknick Died After the Capitol Riot. New Videos Show How He Was Attacked.

Source: www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/03/24/u...ck-capitol-riot.html

As for the "fake news" about the injuries other officers sustained, it comes from the Capitol Police Union, as indicated in my post.

09 Apr 2021 09:36 #63 by Pony Soldier
Yeah, we knew he got sprayed with pepper spray. He told everyone that the day before he collapsed and died. So did a large number of protesters who didn’t collapse and die. I know exactly how long a mass spectrometer test takes and we are well beyond any reasonable length of time for results. They are withholding the report.

09 Apr 2021 10:32 #64 by Wayne Harrison

Pony Soldier wrote: Yeah, we knew he got sprayed with pepper spray. He told everyone that the day before he collapsed and died. So did a large number of protesters who didn’t collapse and die. I know exactly how long a mass spectrometer test takes and we are well beyond any reasonable length of time for results. They are withholding the report.

Your statement is wrong. He was sprayed with Bear Spray and two insurrectionists have been charged with that crime.

I"m not aware a large number of "protesters" were hit with bear spray. Can you send me that link?

09 Apr 2021 13:32 #65 by ramage
Bear spray and pepper spray are used interchangeably. The prime ingredient in Bear Spray is pepper.

This video shows pepper/bear spray being utilized by both sides in the confrontation.

09 Apr 2021 13:46 #66 by homeagain
What is the difference between pepper spray and bear spray?
Although pepper spray and bear spray contain the same active chemical, they are not the same thing. Bear spray has a much lower concentration of oleoresin capsicum, and should only be used as a bear deterrent. ... On the other hand, pepper spray is a targeted stream designed to incapacitate a person close to you.Jan 24, 2019

SO_O_O how do u till the difference,when viewing a video? the bolded is a deciding factor in a death.

09 Apr 2021 15:25 #67 by Pony Soldier
Do you have research that says that bear spray can cause a stroke? I’ve never heard of that happening.

09 Apr 2021 15:30 #68 by Pony Soldier

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Yeah, we knew he got sprayed with pepper spray. He told everyone that the day before he collapsed and died. So did a large number of protesters who didn’t collapse and die. I know exactly how long a mass spectrometer test takes and we are well beyond any reasonable length of time for results. They are withholding the report.

Your statement is wrong. He was sprayed with Bear Spray and two insurrectionists have been charged with that crime.

I"m not aware a large number of "protesters" were hit with bear spray. Can you send me that link?

Pfft, “insurrectionists”. Most docile insurrection ever. No guns, no deaths except for one unarmed protester. Where are the “Say her name” protests??

As to the protesters getting sprayed, it was right there in your article and in the videos posted. Are you really trying to argue otherwise? Well, I think you might qualify for a job with 60 Minutes...

09 Apr 2021 15:58 #69 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Do you have research that says that bear spray can cause a stroke? I’ve never heard of that happening.

U didn't address the question...it is PEPPER SPRAY that is MORE dangerous....back to u Jack,how
can u tell what was being used in the video? How do U KNOW it was bear spray? (and NOT pepper)

09 Apr 2021 16:10 #70 by Pony Soldier
Well, you could try doing a bit of research yourself. Might I suggest Google?

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds