BENEGHZI 2021

04 Mar 2021 15:21 #21 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic BENEGHZI 2021
I didn’t see anything blown up or any lives targeted. There weren’t even any buildings burned down. Just how was it terrorism? The FBI said it so you have to go around repeating it...it’s amazing how well trained people are. We used to be Americans ... rugged individuals. We used to think for ourselves. Now we’re reduced to cowering in front of the TV while they tell us what we’re afraid of today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Mar 2021 15:26 #22 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic BENEGHZI 2021

Pony Soldier wrote: I didn’t see anything blown up or any lives targeted. There weren’t even any buildings burned down. Just how was it terrorism? The FBI said it so you have to go around repeating it...it’s amazing how well trained people are. We used to be Americans ... rugged individuals. We used to think for ourselves. Now we’re reduced to cowering in front of the TV while they tell us what we’re afraid of today.

I don't even know what to say to you any more. You have a very different view of reality than I do and they will never meet. Best of luck to you in the future.

04 Mar 2021 15:37 - 04 Mar 2021 15:37 #23 by Pony Soldier
I get that you don’t know what to say. The facts are simply not on your side so it’s impossible to mount a defense of your position. Did you see that not a single firearm was confiscated during the arrests during and after the Capitol incident? Terrorism? Really?? C’mon man!!

04 Mar 2021 15:51 #24 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: I get that you don’t know what to say. The facts are simply not on your side so it’s impossible to mount a defense of your position. Did you see that not a single firearm was confiscated during the arrests during and after the Capitol incident? Terrorism? Really?? C’mon man!!

Let me try again. What is the definition of terrorism? The intentional use of violence to achieve political aims. Is that not what happened on January 6 of this year?

04 Mar 2021 16:05 #25 by Pony Soldier
No, that’s not what happened. What violence? Breaking windows and stealing gavels? What, exactly, did you label the protests in Washington in June? Remember those? When the president had to be whisked off to a bunker because they were overwhelming White House security? And then, when the defense at the White House proved too strong, they burned a church across the street?? Was that terrorism? Do you not see the hypocrisy in that?

Do you really believe that you are not being targeted by propaganda constantly?

04 Mar 2021 16:16 #26 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: No, that’s not what happened. What violence? Breaking windows and stealing gavels? What, exactly, did you label the protests in Washington in June? Remember those? When the president had to be whisked off to a bunker because they were overwhelming White House security? And then, when the defense at the White House proved too strong, they burned a church across the street?? Was that terrorism? Do you not see the hypocrisy in that?

Do you really believe that you are not being targeted by propaganda constantly?

See, this is where our realities diverge. You think what happened on Jan 6th was a peaceful protest. I see it as a violent insurrection where our government was under assault.

It seems that to you, it was a nothing burger, a parade of some sort, a smash & grab. What I saw was a violent act to achieve a political purpose, i.e., to intimidate the elected officials of our government into overturning an election. That is terrorism inflicted by citizens of this country, or to put it bluntly - domestic terrorism.

04 Mar 2021 16:25 #27 by Pony Soldier
Not one firearm was recovered or confiscated. Nothing was burned. How was it violence? It was the definition of a protest except for a few idiots. The riots in June were actual terrorism but nobody called them that. Nobody cares other than trying to burn down Trump because he braved the rioters and marched to the burnt church to make a speech. That was what your media was upset about! Good lord this s ridiculous!

04 Mar 2021 16:31 #28 by koobookie

Pony Soldier wrote: Not one firearm was recovered or confiscated. Nothing was burned. How was it violence? It was the definition of a protest except for a few idiots. The riots in June were actual terrorism but nobody called them that. Nobody cares other than trying to burn down Trump because he braved the rioters and marched to the burnt church to make a speech. That was what your media was upset about! Good lord this s ridiculous!

I don't know what to say to you to convince you that the Jan 6th insurrection attempt was violent. I saw it, as did the rest of the country. Storming the seat of government, breaking into the Capitol, roaming the halls looking for Pence, Nancy, etc., threatening to kill them? That's not violent?

Force was used to break into the building. People were killed, maimed, hurt, hospitalized. That's not violent?

04 Mar 2021 16:33 #29 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BENEGHZI 2021

Pony Soldier wrote: I didn’t see anything blown up or any lives targeted. There weren’t even any buildings burned down. Just how was it terrorism? The FBI said it so you have to go around repeating it...it’s amazing how well trained people are. We used to be Americans ... rugged individuals. We used to think for ourselves. Now we’re reduced to cowering in front of the TV while they tell us what we’re afraid of today.

THE OATH KEEPERS....AND Q are a factor that exemplifies a clear and present danger. They are some truly twisted groups...The "people's house" was "raped" and our gov. officials were threatened,to the point they had to recede into a bunker....HUNTING DOWN individual shouting what actions they wanted
take AGAINST them...''HOW IS THAT TERRORISM?'' RU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME....our Capitol has never
been under such a siege (in recent times)....it was mind shattering to watch the footage...I assumed we
were looking at a south American country....'thinking for yourself"....THAT is what UR seeing...proactive
actions,so that it NEVER can be repeated...THE FOURTH TURNING is manifesting....voting rights R
being revised as we speak....and NOT in a good way, THAT is a form of written terrorism...altering/revising
the rules in "your" favor...we,as a nation,have lost our way....and U (collectively) should pay attention to
the details.

04 Mar 2021 16:50 #30 by koobookie
Chris Wray, the director of the FBI, testified before Congress, calling the events of January 6th "Domestic Terrorism."

Yogananda Pittman, the acting chief of the U.S. Capitol Police, said the agency should have been more prepared for the deadly riot on January 6—an event she described as a "terrorist attack."

I'm certain that you won't accept those as authoritative voices of our government, so I'm not sure what else to say to convince you that it was terrorism, since you have different and radical sources for your information. When we don't have any common ground on what is considered actual facts, it's difficult to have a rational discussion.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds