BENEGHZI 2021

06 Mar 2021 08:46 #41 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic BENEGHZI 2021
I know most of you won’t read this because Breitbart is the debil, but I’ll put it here anyway.

www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/06/fncs-...non-invasion-in-d-c/

Carleson captures my disdain for the DC lies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Mar 2021 08:48 #42 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic BENEGHZI 2021

FredHayek wrote: Now the Democrats are trying to rewrite the election laws for the nation. Traditionally this has been the job of the individual states but the Left can't resist meddling. Of course these are the same politicians and press who declare the the 2020 election was the most above board of all time. If it was, why change things?

They did change things already. How many states broke their own election laws without going through the legislative process? We all know damn well that if Republican run states had made changes in election laws just before a presidential election, Democrats and media would have been screaming foul if the count didn't go their way.

The only reason why either party would want to make our election process less secure and easier to commit fraud would be if they felt it would give them an advantage.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Mar 2021 14:09 #43 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BENEGHZI 2021
I would rather they take a proactive stance, than NOT BE PREPARED.....CONNECTING DOTS and
erring on the side of caution....I was in Conyers, Geo. on 9/11 and watched in real time as the towers were falling and the plane in DC diving into destruction. I had NO family,no friends, no acquaintances and was sitting in our apt. (waiting for our furniture to arrive by rail). My DH was at the console in the ATT building,
working 12 hour shifts to get WALL STREET UP AND RUNNING. We had just arrived 10 days earlier
from Alaska......do I think there was hyperbole in this present P.O.S. NO........

06 Mar 2021 21:35 #44 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic BENEGHZI 2021

homeagain wrote: www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-...-paper-idUSKBN29G0H3

CAPITOL CHIEF CALLS MULTIPLE TIMES FOR BACKUP......DENIED. This was an inside job,someone in the very inner circle is complicit.
REPEAT OF BENGHAZI.....

If you want a better idea of who was responsible (if it was an inside job), all you have to do is ask yourself one question... what party would be more likely to benefit from this?

I see no comparison to Benghazi at all other than the deaths.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Mar 2021 07:18 #45 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-...-paper-idUSKBN29G0H3

CAPITOL CHIEF CALLS MULTIPLE TIMES FOR BACKUP......DENIED. This was an inside job,someone in the very inner circle is complicit.
REPEAT OF BENGHAZI.....

If you want a better idea of who was responsible (if it was an inside job), all you have to do is ask yourself one question... what party would be more likely to benefit from this?

I see no comparison to Benghazi at all other than the deaths.

[/b]

REALLY??? dire calls for assistance,that went unheeded for hours....MISCOMMUNICATION to the max, I
think U need to review the facts surrounding BENEGHAZI....

12 Mar 2021 08:03 #46 by Pony Soldier

I thought Chris Wray, the Liar in Chief of the FBLie, told us antifa wasn't involved...

15 Mar 2021 07:34 #47 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

15 Mar 2021 13:21 #48 by homeagain
HUH???

15 Mar 2021 14:56 #49 by Pony Soldier
It's pretty simple...what don't you understand?

15 Mar 2021 15:19 #50 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BENEGHZI 2021

homeagain wrote: HUH???

There were ANTIFA members there disguised as Trump supporters. Probably there were also undercover federal agents in the group who went inside the Capitol.

One of the ANTIFA members featured in this thread also was paid by members of the press for photos and possibly video he took of the event.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds