BENEGHZI 2021

11 Apr 2021 15:27 #61 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic BENEGHZI 2021
You’re talking about a couple of idiots out of millions. Regardless of what these idiots said while walking (weaponless) through the capitol Pelosi and Pence were never in danger. The vote on the electors was delayed a few hours. The government didn’t fall because somebody sat in Nancy’s desk. Good lord, you’d think they came in with full autos and body armor killing everyone in their path the way you people go on about it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2021 16:10 #62 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic BENEGHZI 2021

homeagain wrote: apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-army-ra...a0a946e837c3156cdcb9

HOUR BY HOUR account of events

These new details about the deadly riot are contained in a previously undisclosed document prepared by the Pentagon for internal use that was obtained by The Associated Press and vetted by current and former government officials.

AND U THINK IT WAS A NOTHING BURGER!

AGAIN,read the LURID link.......it was not as U R portraying ....

11 Apr 2021 17:30 - 11 Apr 2021 17:31 #63 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic BENEGHZI 2021
Meanwhile the ICE building in Portland, Oregon was lit on fire last week with government employees inside and it gets no mainstream press. Check out reporter Andy Ngo for details.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Apr 2021 08:07 #64 by Pony Soldier
Does anyone find it curious that the officer involved in the shooting in Minneapolis has been identified already but the Capitol Hill officer that murdered Ashli Babbitt has yet to be identified?

13 Apr 2021 08:49 #65 by homeagain
AH, try understanding there was a MOB,not just several people. The I.D. is probably know,the reporting
of the individual is being withheld till ALL info available....prudent decision. ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON

13 Apr 2021 08:53 #66 by Pony Soldier
And why would it be prudent in one case but not the other? You must have gone to a very different elementary school than me.

13 Apr 2021 08:59 #67 by homeagain
SHALL we look at the scenario surrounding each of the incidents? ONE was an insurrection,with
MANY moving parts, the other was SMALL and had camera coverage for proof...from what I understand
the officer was going for a TASER,mis judged and pulled fire arm....Heard on audio. SEEMS simple to me.

13 Apr 2021 09:43 #68 by Pony Soldier
sigh.. of course it seems simple to you.

13 Apr 2021 09:49 #69 by homeagain

13 Apr 2021 09:57 #70 by Pony Soldier
Huh? That is what I was complaining about. This officer is being identified in the middle of unchecked riots and violence while the Capitol Hill officer that murdered Ashli Babbitt was never ID'd. Did you completely misunderstand what I was asking?

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds