Democrat Legislators Flee Texas

17 Jul 2021 08:38 #41 by Rick

koobookie wrote: So that negates everything ever done by Democrats. What a weak argument.

The question stands, Fred - Why are so many Republican legislatures passing laws to make voting more difficult? The answer, since no one here wants to respond to it, is the Republicans know that if more people vote, conservatives will be out of power.

What state has the most restrictive voting laws, Biden's home state of Delaware or Texas? I was just listening to some wacko on MSNBC saying the Texas law makes it harder for people of color" to vote. She didn't say how, so I was wondering if you could tell me how that is a true statement.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2021 07:11 #42 by koobookie

Rick wrote: What state has the most restrictive voting laws, Biden's home state of Delaware or Texas? I was just listening to some wacko on MSNBC saying the Texas law makes it harder for people of color" to vote. She didn't say how, so I was wondering if you could tell me how that is a true statement.

There is a wealth of information and data available on the internet. A simple google search will give you the answer you are looking for.

18 Jul 2021 18:27 #43 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: What state has the most restrictive voting laws, Biden's home state of Delaware or Texas? I was just listening to some wacko on MSNBC saying the Texas law makes it harder for people of color" to vote. She didn't say how, so I was wondering if you could tell me how that is a true statement.

There is a wealth of information and data available on the internet. A simple google search will give you the answer you are looking for.

LOL, brilliant way to defend your opinion.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

18 Jul 2021 19:02 #44 by FredHayek
Five Texas Democrat legislators have Covid-19 despite being fully vaccinated. Recently VP Kamala Harris was at Walter Reed after meeting with the Texas Turncoats. Spreading disease through DC. Maybe they should have followed the laws of the land and masked up on the plane?

18 Jul 2021 21:22 - 18 Jul 2021 21:23 #45 by FredHayek
Can you imagine the field day the liberal media would have if Blue State Republicans had fled their state, flew unmasked to DC and infected the Vice President? It would be leading every newscast.

19 Jul 2021 06:42 #46 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote:

I'm tired of doing Rick's job for him and providing him with links & data that is easily found. If he truly wants to know the answer to his question, he can do his own research.
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

19 Jul 2021 07:02 #47 by homeagain
ACTUALLY, i think it is his way of stimulating conversation...throw out something(much like Trump) and sit back and bask in the limelight. jmo

19 Jul 2021 08:14 #48 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote:

I'm tired of doing Rick's job for him and providing him with links & data that is easily found. If he truly wants to know the answer to his question, he can do his own research.

I agoree with Fred, excellent way to defend your position... (not really). You need to do YOUR research instead of just avoiding facts. The fact is, Delaware is more restrictive than Texas and your ttrusted sources refuse to point that oiut to you and others who think the Texas bill is racist. You're not tired of doing research for me because that isn't what you've done. If you had, you'd be able to prove me wrong on this clear hypocrisy.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jul 2021 08:21 #49 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote:

ramage wrote: What is missing from this picture?

Masks!

Perhaps you haven't heard: The Republican Texas Governor lifted the statewide mask mandate in March. From the photo, with the open overheads, it appears the jet hadn't taken off yet.

LOL
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/563620-...-covid-19-rises-to-5

File this one under "can't make this stiuff up".

George Orwell

19 Jul 2021 08:28 #50 by koobookie

Rick wrote: I agoree with Fred, excellent way to defend your position... (not really). You need to do YOUR research instead of just avoiding facts. The fact is, Delaware is more restrictive than Texas and your ttrusted sources refuse to point that oiut to you and others who think the Texas bill is racist. You're not tired of doing research for me because that isn't what you've done. If you had, you'd be able to prove me wrong on this clear hypocrisy.

You asked a question that you could clearly answer yourself by doing a little research, even a simple google search. Instead, you put it off on others to find your answers.

This is your question:

She didn't say how, so I was wondering if you could tell me how that is a true statement.

If you really wanted the answer, you could look it up yourself.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds