Democrat Legislators Flee Texas

19 Jul 2021 20:59 #61 by Rick

koobookie wrote: Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I'm not taking anything from "thegatewaypundit.com" as anywhere near truth. Sorry. Show me something from a reliable media source and I'll read it.

That makes it pretty tough to debate anything around here if you're only willing to read from sources you trust. Wouldn't it be really satisfying to read a story, then debunk it wit h facts and logic? FYI, the gatewaypundit is just the messenger reporting on the findings of VoterGA.

If I decided to take your approach and only respond to sources posted that I felt were credible, I wouldn't be able to post anything on this board. I prefer to look at what is posted (no matter the source), then poke holes in the premise if I see errors or ommisions that are relevant to the subject.

If you want to check the credibility of your trusted sources, look at who is being critical of these Democrats who got on the plane without masks which appears to have resulted in 5 positive covid cases. If this isn't even mentioned by your sources, then your sources are no bueno.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2021 07:16 #62 by koobookie
I've gone down "thegatewaypundit" rabbit hole in the past and found it to be full of misinformation. I won't make that mistake again.

If you had a neighbor that kept telling you twisted information, that always told you just one side of the story, would you trust them to give you the truth? Would you continue to discuss serious subjects with them, or would you steer clear of them? Fool me once....

This falls back to the same old subject - what sources do you trust for your news.

20 Jul 2021 09:23 #63 by FredHayek
While the Texas Democrats are partying in DC with VP Harris and other high ranking Democrats, other bills are being ignored, including a proposal to help out the teacher's pension fund. Sad to see legislators shirk their responsibilities. "The vote won't go my way, so I am taking my ball and going to party instead."

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Jul 2021 09:47 #64 by Wayne Harrison
That's the Texas Republican party line... but the truth is, this is a special special session called for the purpose of passing the Republican voting bill. Anything else, Republicans claim is pending now was not taken care of during the regular session. Everyone shares blame for that.

20 Jul 2021 10:00 #65 by FredHayek
The Texas Democrats went to DC with a case of Miller Lite and wound up with six cases of Corona.

20 Jul 2021 10:05 #66 by Wayne Harrison
...proving you can catch and can spread COVID-19 even if you are vaccinated.

Thanks Fred, another great reminder to wear a mask, even among the vaccinated.

20 Jul 2021 10:54 #67 by FredHayek
Texas Democrats start super spreader event in DC! Now Pelosi's team has it.

20 Jul 2021 11:06 #68 by Wayne Harrison
Thanks Fred, another great reminder to wear a mask, even among the vaccinated.

20 Jul 2021 13:57 #69 by ramage
The Texas Democrats went to DC with a case of Miller Lite and wound up with six cases of Corona.

Now, that is funny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

20 Jul 2021 17:27 #70 by Rick

Wayne Harrison wrote: Thanks Fred, another great reminder to wear a mask, even among the vaccinated.

So the plan would be to never take the mask off from now till the end of time... sounds awesome. Hopefully we start closing businesses and schools again becase that worked so well and there were not millions of unintended consequences. I'm waiting for the great Dr. Fauci to give us marching orders again since his record is so stellar. LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds