Democrat Legislators Flee Texas

19 Jul 2021 08:37 #51 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: I agoree with Fred, excellent way to defend your position... (not really). You need to do YOUR research instead of just avoiding facts. The fact is, Delaware is more restrictive than Texas and your ttrusted sources refuse to point that oiut to you and others who think the Texas bill is racist. You're not tired of doing research for me because that isn't what you've done. If you had, you'd be able to prove me wrong on this clear hypocrisy.

You asked a question that you could clearly answer yourself by doing a little research, even a simple google search. Instead, you put it off on others to find your answers.

This is your question:

She didn't say how, so I was wondering if you could tell me how that is a true statement.

If you really wanted the answer, you could look it up yourself.

Rhetorical question koobookie... I already know the answer that's why I presented the questions. I'll try again in a different way and maybe that will help. I know the answer to this question and the answer is Delaware.

Which of these three states have the most restrictive voter laws, Texas, Goergia, or Biden's home state of Delaware?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2021 08:41 #52 by koobookie
The issue of this thread, Rick, is not which state has the most restrictive voter laws. It's why the Republicans in Texas want to make voting more difficult for their citizens.

19 Jul 2021 09:09 #53 by Rick

koobookie wrote: The issue of this thread, Rick, is not which state has the most restrictive voter laws. It's why the Republicans in Texas want to make voting more difficult for their citizens.

That's your interpretation... the other interpretation would be that the Texas law makes it less likely that anyone can cheat. You have to remember that states have the right to make their own voter laws (even if it's done at the last minute like many swing states did last Nov.)

The fact that you can't get yourself to admit that Biden's home state has more restrictive voting laws tells me that you are ok with Delawares voter laws because Delaware is a very blue state and admitting this would kill the outrage you think we should have about Texas. What if Texas just said that they wanted to copy Delaware's voter laws 100%. What wouod your president call that... Jim Crow or maybe "Jim Eagle"?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jul 2021 09:21 #54 by koobookie

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: The issue of this thread, Rick, is not which state has the most restrictive voter laws. It's why the Republicans in Texas want to make voting more difficult for their citizens.

That's your interpretation... the other interpretation would be that the Texas law makes it less likely that anyone can cheat. You have to remember that states have the right to make their own voter laws (even if it's done at the last minute like many swing states did last Nov.)

The fact that you can't get yourself to admit that Biden's home state has more restrictive voting laws tells me that you are ok with Delawares voter laws because Delaware is a very blue state and admitting this would kill the outrage you think we should have about Texas. What if Texas just said that they wanted to copy Delaware's voter laws 100%. What wouod your president call that... Jim Crow or maybe "Jim Eagle"?

Thanks for putting words in my mouth that I did not say.

How much voter fraud was there in Texas this last election? Here's the answer - 43 cases out of 11,000,000 votes cast.
www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/...-of-400-16095858.php

So, Texas needs more restrictive voting laws? Seriously?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

19 Jul 2021 09:34 #55 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote:

Thanks for putting words in my mouth that I did not say.

How much voter fraud was there in Texas this last election? Here's the answer - 43 cases out of 11,000,000 votes cast.

Please post the quote where I put words in your mouth. I simply stated that you can not admit that Delawares voting laws are more restrictive and that Texas has the right to change their voter laws, just like PA , MI and other did at the last minute outside the normal legislative process. If you are unable to admit those facts, then there's really no point in continuing this ridiculous conversation that's headed nowhere.

George Orwell

19 Jul 2021 09:37 #56 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Please post the quote where I put words in your mouth. I simply stated that you can not admit that Delawares voting laws are more restrictive and that Texas has the right to change their voter laws, just like PA , MI and other did at the last minute outside the normal legislative process. If you are unable to admit those facts, then there's really no point in continuing this ridiculous conversation that's headed nowhere.

The fact that you can't get yourself to admit that Biden's home state has more restrictive voting laws tells me that you are ok with Delawares voter laws because...

Right there.

19 Jul 2021 11:44 #57 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote:

That is a talking point , not an argument. There is no evidence that Necrophilia is a wide spread problem in Texas but it is still illegal.

19 Jul 2021 12:15 #58 by koobookie

Blazer Bob wrote:

koobookie wrote:

That is a talking point , not an argument. There is no evidence that Necrophilia is a wide spread problem in Texas but it is still illegal.

Texas Republicans are trying to solve something that is not even a problem.

19 Jul 2021 13:43 - 19 Jul 2021 13:46 #59 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

koobookie wrote:

Texas Republicans are trying to solve something that is not even a problem.

Maybe or maybe not, how would any of us really know unless we were part of the voting system? Here's something interesting and possibly very serious that I haven't heard mentioned at all from the leftist news organizations. I'm guessing people here will claim that voterGA is some right wing group that is being dishonest here... what would your guess be?

New Evidence Reveals GA Audit Fraud and Massive Errors

ATLANTA GA – Petitioners in a lawsuit organized by VoterGA to inspect Fulton County ballots have added stunning claims in their amended complaint and provided new evidence from public records that show Fulton County’s hand count audit of the November 3 rd 2020 election was riddled with massive errors and provable fraud.

The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd 2020 results. These inaccuracies are due to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden and total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%.

Would you be willing to call this BS or is your mind open to the possibility that massive errors and fraud have been found?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/voterga...udulent-biden-votes/

George Orwell

19 Jul 2021 14:11 #60 by koobookie
Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I'm not taking anything from "thegatewaypundit.com" as anywhere near truth. Sorry. Show me something from a reliable media source and I'll read it.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds