GINSBURG GLANCED INTO THE FUTURE........

05 May 2022 16:32 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote: None of what you say is true. Alito is simply giving the dispute to the people to decide, as it should be in any working democracy. You act as if all women feel the same way you do, and that is just not true. The right to kill unborn humans should have never been left to 9 people to decide, it should have been given to ALL Americans to decide.

If you have an argument that could convince me otherwise, I'd be happy to listen. If your argument completely ignores the process in which these big moral desisions should be decided, then I will just ignore your deflection and move on.

U r correct...it is between A DOCTOR AND HIS FEMALE ;PATIENT...END OF STORY,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 May 2022 18:18 #12 by ramage
"..it is between A DOCTOR AND HIS FEMALE ;PATIENT."

Until the doctor evidences a heartbeat in the fetus.

Don't you agree?

06 May 2022 07:10 #13 by homeagain
NO, until the doctor is fairly certain the fetus is viable and there r NO EXTREME ABNORMAL FACTORS,
we have already covered this in other posts....dire medical conditions that put the mother at risk OR the child is severely impaired and would not live thru the birth process or die shortly after. REVIEW MY POSTS
ON THIS SUBJECT,THE INFORMATION IS SUCCINCT AND ACCURATE.

06 May 2022 07:16 #14 by Rick
So you're saying there should be no abortion laws, that the woman and the doctor can by themeselves authorize the kiling of a human life at any stage of the pregnancy including immediately after the child is born?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 May 2022 08:03 - 06 May 2022 18:51 #15 by homeagain
review MY LINKS TO THIS SUBJECT...I am not re posting or getting into a rehashed conversation,the MEDICAL INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED....the answers to your question r contained within

06 May 2022 18:19 - 06 May 2022 18:51 #16 by Rick
Nope, I did not see YOUR OPINION in any of that. Your opinion should be uniquely yours and I really don't understand why you can't answer a direct question, Jen, I mean HA.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 May 2022 19:26 #17 by homeagain

Rick wrote: So you're saying there should be no abortion laws, that the woman and the doctor can by themeselves authorize the kiling of a human life at any stage of the pregnancy including immediately after the child is born?

rephrasing the question is required......it's like asking"so when did u stop beating your wife" . I resent the
implication. it's a I gotcha post.....u know there r NO ABSOLUTES...AND i POSTED medical information
that explains my pov. IF THAT IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR U, I do not have anything further to add.

06 May 2022 21:09 #18 by FredHayek
Shouldn't a local bulletin board have the opinions of the locals? Or do you just want someone else to speak for you?

Everyone has their own way to do it, but I would rather speak for myself.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 May 2022 07:43 #19 by Rick
I give up, but I'll always keep trying. What would you do sitting on your couch talking to me without internet service? I'd ask a straight forward question and you'd tell me to go home and look up your answer?

I see this a lot, especially with Joe's ex press secretary.

This this the part nobody on the left ever wants to talk about. When asked if the Virginia Abortion Bill would allow for a woman to terminate her human life at the point where she is ready to give birth and dialated, this woman didn't want to answer. She finally did but it was obvious that she was embarrassed about the horrific visual.

If it's extreme for me to be horrified, then I am a proud extremist.

George Orwell

07 May 2022 08:10 #20 by homeagain
NOT A LEGAL EAGLE,BUT.....the first mistake was not asking for a CONTINUANCE OF THE CASE BECAUSE A major witness WAS NEEDED and un available....a waste of the court's time and the atty looked
inexperienced and unsure. IF THE PHYSICIAN had been available the outcome/or presentation of the case
would have been credible and professional. WITHOUT the input from a medical professional, the case
should have been re scheduled on the docket and the atty should have asked for a sidebar to request that.JMO

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds