GINSBURG GLANCED INTO THE FUTURE........

07 May 2022 09:26 #21 by Rick
You don't have to be a legal eagle HA, you just have to understand what you are watching. Katy Tran is a Virginia delegate describing the proposed abortion bill, she is not a lawyer and that is not a court case.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 May 2022 09:51 #22 by homeagain
NOT real impressed with the approach they elected to exercise.....WHO WAS ASKING ALL THE PERTINENT QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS BILL. (SOUNDED LIKE A JUDGE ATTEMPTING TO CLARIFY
ALOT OF ITEMS).....sorry,if they wanted to impress and further their cause, they would have secured a medical professional to solidify their side....it's called preparation. Instead they looked ill prepared and AWKWARD.

07 May 2022 09:52 #23 by ramage
There are no maternal health questions during the 3rd trimester that indicate an abortion. Please note that abortion and termination pregnancy are not equivalent. All deliveries are termination of pregnancies, abortion is the killing of the fetus.
The procedure for a 3rd trimester abortion is a D&E (dilation and extraction). 3rd trimester pregnancies can be terminated via Caesarean Section. The first procedure results in a dead fetus, the second in a viable child. (There are rare cases, such as the umbilical cord becoming warped around the neck and blocking blood supply to the fetus, which would yield a dead baby). I should add that In the case of the exception noted, a C/S is much safer for the mother than a D&E.

07 May 2022 09:58 #24 by homeagain
IF i heard the second speaker correctly,she said she was not a medical person, I AM AN ATTORNEY....PLEASE REAFFIRM THAT FOR ME, SHE FADED OUT WHEN SPEAKING.

07 May 2022 10:05 #25 by homeagain

ramage wrote: There are no maternal health questions during the 3rd trimester that indicate an abortion. Please note that abortion and termination pregnancy are not equivalent. All deliveries are termination of pregnancies, abortion is the killing of the fetus.
The procedure for a 3rd trimester abortion is a D&E (dilation and extraction). 3rd trimester pregnancies can be terminated via Caesarean Section. The first procedure results in a dead fetus, the second in a viable child. (There are rare cases, such as the umbilical cord becoming warped around the neck and blocking blood supply to the fetus, which would yield a dead baby). I should add that In the case of the exception noted, a C/S is much safer for the mother than a D&E.

tHE QUESTION WAS POSED SEVERAL TIMES.....MENTAL HEALTH OF THE MOTHER....AND TERMINATION DURING THIRD TRIMESTER. i WANT TO KNOW IF incest or rape were clauses within the bill and was what prompted the MENTAL HEALTH QUESTIONS. by the judge?

07 May 2022 10:12 - 07 May 2022 10:15 #26 by ramage
tHE QUESTION WAS POSED SEVERAL TIMES.....MENTAL HEALTH OF THE MOTHER....AND TERMINATION DURING THIRD TRIMESTER. i WANT TO KNOW IF incest or rape were clauses within the bill and was what prompted the MENTAL HEALTH QUESTIONS. by the judge?

What you are suggesting is that the mother would rather see the baby dead than alive.

With regard to the witnesses the taller, red-haired women stated several times that she is an attorney and not a physician. Katy Tran, according to her official biography has a master's degree in social work.

07 May 2022 10:51 #27 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: NOT A LEGAL EAGLE,BUT.....the first mistake was not asking for a CONTINUANCE OF THE CASE BECAUSE A major witness WAS NEEDED and un available....a waste of the court's time and the atty looked
inexperienced and unsure. IF THE PHYSICIAN had been available the outcome/or presentation of the case
would have been credible and professional. WITHOUT the input from a medical professional, the case
should have been re scheduled on the docket and the atty should have asked for a sidebar to request that.JMO

THEN, from pov,,the attorney(now confirmed as present) was ill prepared and inefficient. IF A WOMEN IS FORCED TO HAVE TO CHILD UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES OF RAPE/INCEST..That is INSANITY
...UNLESS AN ADOPTIVE PARENT WAS TO BE PRESENT UPON DELIVER AND RECEIVED THE CHILD IN THEIR ARMS.

the child born of incest or rape has a HIGH PROBABILITY of being abused,neglected and quality of life is questionable. There r many questions and the "clip" u provided does not as allow a complete understanding of what is being proposed.

07 May 2022 10:59 #28 by ramage
I find it incredulous that a woman whose child is conceived in rape would wait until the 3rd trimester, i.e. after 21 weeks of pregnancy, to determine that she wished to terminate the pregnancy. Even if that were the case a viable infant will be delivered via a C/S.

On another point, "the child born of incest or rape has a HIGH PROBABILITY of being abused,neglected and quality of life is questionable".
By whom is the child abused?
Capitalizing "HIGH PROBABILITY" does not lend credence to your assumption.

07 May 2022 11:13 - 07 May 2022 11:48 #29 by homeagain

ramage wrote: I find it incredulous that a woman whose child is conceived in rape would wait until the 3rd trimester, i.e. after 21 weeks of pregnancy, to determine that she wished to terminate the pregnancy. Even if that were the case a viable infant will be delivered via a C/S.

On another point, "the child born of incest or rape has a HIGH PROBABILITY of being abused,neglected and quality of life is questionable".
By whom is the child abused?
Capitalizing "HIGH PROBABILITY" does not lend credence to your assumption.

THAT STATEMENT shows just how uninformed people can be....THE GOV CAN INTERFERE AND
EXTENDED THE PROCESS,TO THE DETRIMENT OF THE WOMAN. here is "K" attempting to do just that.

www.aclu.org/blog/reproductive-freedom/a...hs-one-abortion-case

AND HERE IS THE GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A PLAN and u ask how could a woman WAIT FOR THIRD TRIMESTER????

www.businessinsider.com/trigger-law-stat...of-roe-v-wade-2022-5

10 May 2022 12:33 #30 by homeagain

ramage wrote: There are no maternal health questions during the 3rd trimester that indicate an abortion. Please note that abortion and termination pregnancy are not equivalent. All deliveries are termination of pregnancies, abortion is the killing of the fetus.

www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/0...are-for-miscarriages

TEXAS (as always) did NOT take time to consider the obvious problems,BAM...WE DEEM IT SO,BECAUSE WE R TEXAS.....the fubar that is NOW ensuing is because forward thinking is NOT in
the lexicon of that state. DOCTORS R SCREWED,WOMEN R SUFFERING and shit show is becoming
serious enough that SCOTUS'S need probable police protection for their families.

I find it amusing that the R'S discovered a wasps' nest and r concerned about the fall out from ANGRY,
AGITATED SWARMS OF FEMALES.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds