TEXAS,AS ALWAYS,TALKS TRASH

27 May 2022 09:00 #1 by homeagain
www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/05/26...g-official-accounts/

i WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE KEYS FAMILY IMPLEMENTED A PROGRAM ACROSS THE NATION FOR PROTOCOL FOR SHOOTER
SITUATIONS???? Did The terrific state of Texas ,who has "the best set of balls" NOT TRAIN/IMPLEMENT THAT PROGRAM????

Truly, if u r from TEXAS......R U PROUD OF YOUR STATE, THE NRA'S BFF association???

The party that TACKLES THIS TRULY HORRIFIC NATIONAL DISGRACE and institutes a comprehensive,finite,focused answer/solution AND ENFORCES IT......HAS MY VOTE.

read the transcript,and then tell me TEXAS is topnotch. TEXAS is trash .....GUNS RULE AND MEN RULE OVER WOMEN'S BODIES...(LOVE THE IRONY)

www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/0...are-for-miscarriages

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2022 09:24 #2 by FredHayek
Think the police standing down in this case will encourage more Americans to buy guns, training, and concealed carry permits?
And while HA wants to blame Texas for this, Parkland police in Florida also were hesitant to protect innocent schoolkids. They were sued but the courts ruled you should have no expectations that the police will protect and serve you.

Look at the FBI right now, they are more concerned with helping take down President Biden's political opponents than actually preventing crime.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 May 2022 09:37 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic TEXAS,AS ALWAYS,TALKS TRASH
Conflating abortion with the Uvaldo, TX shooting, is on par with your usual posts. Try as I did, I could not, however, find Pres. Trump's name in your posting. Will you rectify that for me and blame Trump for both the shooting and Texas abortion laws in your reply.

27 May 2022 10:06 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic TEXAS,AS ALWAYS,TALKS TRASH

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/05/26...g-official-accounts/

i WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THE KEYS FAMILY IMPLEMENTED A PROGRAM ACROSS THE NATION FOR PROTOCOL FOR SHOOTER
SITUATIONS???? Did The terrific state of Texas ,who has "the best set of balls" NOT TRAIN/IMPLEMENT THAT PROGRAM????

Truly, if u r from TEXAS......R U PROUD OF YOUR STATE, THE NRA'S BFF association???

The party that TACKLES THIS TRULY HORRIFIC NATIONAL DISGRACE and institutes a comprehensive,finite,focused answer/solution AND ENFORCES IT......HAS MY VOTE.

read the transcript,and then tell me TEXAS is topnotch. TEXAS is trash .....GUNS RULE AND MEN RULE OVER WOMEN'S BODIES...(LOVE THE IRONY)

www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/0...are-for-miscarriages

The fact that you paint an entire state with the actions or inactions of a few individuals tells me that you will indeed always vote for the Democrats who do the same thing on a daily basis. Your party demonizes cops when they do their jobs and you expect them to be perfect when no man or woman will ever be perfect. Your party is trying to weaken the military and discourage the badasses we need that would charge in the face of danger. What outcomes do you expect to find when your party calls to defund police departments and replace cops with social workers?

The fact is, if you take an individual incident and try to make it a representation of the whole, you are just being a reactionary instead of a logical thinker. I guarantee there were thousands of other schools just as unprepared as this school on that day and there were thousands of other cops who would have not taken action in the exact same situation. If you're saying that blue states have better law enforcement, then I'd just ask you to look at some statistics (if you're willing to challenge your preconcieved beliefs)... Democrats are destroying our security in so many ways and yet you scream when security fails and you demand honest citizens give up their weapons at the same time.

Pro tip: Rather than using all capital letters, it may be more convincing to provide some evidence that Democrat policies have worked anywhere when it comes to law enforcement or in making children safe at school, you'd have a little more credibility.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 May 2022 16:37 #5 by Mary Scott
I thought the police were waiting for the social workers to show up to defuse the situation.

28 May 2022 06:57 #6 by homeagain
let me VERY CLEAR......THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE and the D's/R's r equal in their complicity. TALK,
that is the total of the solution.....NOT, ACTION is the solution...no one is strong willed enough to stand up and DO THE RIGHT THING.

30 May 2022 11:07 #7 by Rick

homeagain wrote: DO THE RIGHT THING.

Which is what?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 May 2022 17:05 - 30 May 2022 17:17 #8 by homeagain
Put in place,rational,REASONABLE and responsible laws, CLOSING LOOPHOLES AND stopping the partisanship....I have ALREADY POSTED the filibuster fiasco, THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE and yet we
allow it.....

Government of the people, for the people and by the people means, first and foremost, that the people who make the rules must be elected by those expected to follow them.

ADDENDUM.....MAKE mental health monies a priority.....STRUCTURE A COHESIVE plan to create
a program for better assessment and treatment facilities.

30 May 2022 17:27 #9 by FredHayek
Maybe they just need to enforce the current laws they have? For example, if you fail a gun buying background check, pay a fine or do some time instead of having the charges dropped in 99% of cases.
Arresting Hunter Biden for lying in order to buy a weapon would generate a lot of publicity and help to educate Americans to not commit fraud when purchasing a firearm.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 May 2022 21:07 - 30 May 2022 21:17 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote: Put in place,rational,REASONABLE and responsible laws, CLOSING LOOPHOLES AND stopping the partisanship........

MAKE mental health monies a priority.....STRUCTURE A COHESIVE plan to create
a program for better assessment and treatment facilities.

You know HA, you're going to turn me into a nice guy if you keep giving me YOUR opinion, with details
:moodexcited

Now back to being a jerk...

Ok, so everything on your list gets enacted as we speak, and I'll even give you a ban on future sales of scary looking guns like AR-15's.

Tomorrow you're sending your kids to school... how much time will go by before your list makes kids at school significantly safer? How confident would you be with that list as your children's shield from evil?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds