POOF......POTUS "can think about it" and presto like magic,it's done

22 Sep 2022 09:45 #1 by homeagain
thehill.com/homenews/administration/3655...y-thinking-about-it/

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.”

“There can be a process, but there doesn’t have to be. You’re the president. You make that decision. So when you send it, it’s declassified,” Trump added. “I declassified everything.”

Though presidents have broad power to declassify records, doing so sets off a chain of events, as the intelligence agencies that manage such records must take additional steps.

HERE is your brilliant bull shit buddy,performing magic just by mere meditation.....R U FRIGGING KIDDING ME???? LMAO that he actually believes he has that magically power.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2022 09:57 #2 by koobookie
There should be a civics test for all political candidates, where they have to explain, in detail, the workings of the government, to show that they understand the intricacies of the departments, branches of government, and the constitution.

Donald would fail.

22 Sep 2022 12:01 #3 by Rick
I’d love to see Joe take that test. He’s obviously figured out how to profit off his influence but I’m not sure he has the mental capacity to pass a 6th grade math test at this point. That 60 Minutes interview was epic if you haven’t seen it.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

22 Sep 2022 12:03 #4 by koobookie
The Hannity interview with Trump was epic, if you haven't seen it.

22 Sep 2022 12:50 #5 by Rick

koobookie wrote: The Hannity interview with Trump was epic, if you haven't seen it.

You complain about not being able to debate, then you consistently prove that you have no desire to do so. If I ask you a question and you answer it with a question, should I then respond with another question? Do you see how that doesn’t make sense in a discussion?

Tim Walz

22 Sep 2022 12:53 #6 by koobookie

koobookie wrote: The Hannity interview with Trump was epic, if you haven't seen it.

That wasn't a question, and I thought you wanted back & forth opinions without links or facts? I thought you wanted to know what I thought, without regard to information.

22 Sep 2022 12:57 #7 by Rick
Well, this is the opposite of progress so I’m gonna move on.

Tim Walz

23 Sep 2022 06:49 #8 by homeagain
BECAUSE of the stupidity of the person involved? U have NO CREDIBLE WAY TO EXPLAIN this lack of logical thinking (or a much better way to put it...... THIS person is not qualified to be running for the highest position in the nation.....) HARD TO ADMIT THAT,HUH?????

23 Sep 2022 13:37 #9 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: BECAUSE of the stupidity of the person involved? U have NO CREDIBLE WAY TO EXPLAIN this lack of logical thinking (or a much better way to put it...... THIS person is not qualified to be running for the highest position in the nation.....) HARD TO ADMIT THAT,HUH?????

Right now the only rules about who can become President are a certain age, 35, and they must be born in the US.

What other requirements would you like to see? No one older than 65?
Do they have to get a minimum score on the SAT?
Have to pass a civics test?

I disagree with minimum requirements. Many of our great presidents never even graduated college.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Sep 2022 17:32 #10 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote: BECAUSE of the stupidity of the person involved? U have NO CREDIBLE WAY TO EXPLAIN this lack of logical thinking (or a much better way to put it...... THIS person is not qualified to be running for the highest position in the nation.....) HARD TO ADMIT THAT,HUH?????

Right now the only rules about who can become President are a certain age, 35, and they must be born in the US.

What other requirements would you like to see? No one older than 65?
Do they have to get a minimum score on the SAT?
Have to pass a civics test?

I disagree with minimum requirements. Many of our great presidents never even graduated college.

I am NOT speaking of advanced education,I am speaking of BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF GOV. PROCEDURE if u r in the highest office in the land.....there is a DEFINITE ego centric,autocratic,mindset
that is BEYOND the norm......."i just have to think it and it is so".....WTF

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds