POOF......POTUS "can think about it" and presto like magic,it's done

25 Sep 2022 00:32 #11 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: BECAUSE of the stupidity of the person involved? U have NO CREDIBLE WAY TO EXPLAIN this lack of logical thinking (or a much better way to put it...... THIS person is not qualified to be running for the highest position in the nation.....) HARD TO ADMIT THAT,HUH?????

That must be why he did such a horrible job as POTUS. LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2022 07:44 - 25 Sep 2022 07:47 #12 by homeagain
IF u love an autocratic,ego eccentric leader ....not to mention A CRIMINAL AND A GANG BOSS.

INTEGRITY is that a word that has become obsolete???? The word and Trump r NOT SYNONYMOUS.

re read America's future foretold,...I re posted it to hit the top of the forum....

25 Sep 2022 21:15 #13 by Rick

homeagain wrote: BECAUSE of the stupidity of the person involved? U have NO CREDIBLE WAY TO EXPLAIN this lack of logical thinking (or a much better way to put it...... THIS person is not qualified to be running for the highest position in the nation.....) HARD TO ADMIT THAT,HUH?????

I’m confused, was this addressed to me?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Sep 2022 07:48 - 26 Sep 2022 07:58 #14 by homeagain
To whomever believes that Trump is the brightest crayon in the box.......it is a collective comment.

There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.”

WHO really and truly believes this is an intelligent comment???? MY MIND CAN PERFORM SUPER HUMAN
FEATS, (AND to embrace Q as a presidential platform is BEYOND anything credible.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick

27 Sep 2022 08:05 #15 by Rick
Hillary’s solution to classified documents was to first hide them on a private server, then destroy them when she was caught.

Tell me again how that’s better than a president saying he declassified them. This should be interesting unless your response will be to completely avoid the question.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Sep 2022 08:47 #16 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Hillary’s solution to classified documents was to first hide them on a private server, then destroy them when she was caught.

Tell me again how that’s better than a president saying he declassified them. This should be interesting unless your response will be to completely avoid the question.

Tell me how an ex-President can take around 300 TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED documents - no, wait - how he could STEAL those documents from us - the American People - and you are not outraged.

It's a fact, Rick, that he possessed those documents in violation of federal law. How are you not outraged at that breach of security?

It's a fact that he lied to the government about having those documents - obstruction of justice, Rick. How are yo not outraged over that?

It's a fact that we do not know what happened to the classified documents that were in the empty folders. How are you not outraged over that, Rick?

27 Sep 2022 12:59 - 27 Sep 2022 13:00 #17 by Rick
The fact that you won’t even acknowledge the double standard tells me you don’t really care about classified documents. If you really cared about classified and top secret documents being handled recklessly, you would be able to explain how Hillary’s actions were no big deal. Hillary and her FBI shield set a precedent that you are unable to address without completely destroying your argument.

George Orwell

27 Sep 2022 13:06 #18 by koobookie

Rick wrote: The fact that you won’t even acknowledge the double standard tells me you don’t really care about classified documents. If you really cared about classified and top secret documents being handled recklessly, you would be able to explain how Hillary’s actions were no big deal. Hillary and her FBI shield set a precedent that you are unable to address without completely destroying your argument.

Really, Rick? Hillary was investigated by the FBI and guess what? No charges.

Now we're in the phase of investigating an ex-Prez who we KNOW took classified documents. Not just a few, but a lot! AND obstructed justice by lying about having them in his possession!

When will you acknowledge those FACTS, stand up, and say "LOCK HIM UP!"

27 Sep 2022 13:20 #19 by Rick
Yes Koobookie, everyone knows the FBI gave Hillary a pass right before the election, just like they buried Hunters laptop right before the election.

You can not honestly tell me that if Trump had a secret server full of classified documents, that he wouldn’t have been charged if he scrubbed the server, smashed his devices with hammers, then lied to congress about the the classified documents he intentionally deleted.

The FBI used known bullshit to investigate Trump and then even altered evidence to get a FISA warrant. The FBI has no credibility at the top and you seem fine with that.

George Orwell

27 Sep 2022 13:49 #20 by koobookie
Yes, how the FBI re-opened their investigation of Hillary eleven days before the election, likely causing Trump to be elected.

You cannot honestly tell me that you aren't outraged that Trump stole classified documents? You cannot honestly tell me that you aren't outraged that he obstructed justice? Come on, Rick, those are facts.

Let go of your Hillary obsession and look at the numerous crimes committed by Trump.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds