2022 Midterms

08 Nov 2022 12:56 #41 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic 2022 Midterms
Machines are down in Maricopa County this morning. Already a troublesome start to the Midterms.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Nov 2022 13:09 #42 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2022 Midterms
Big shocker there. Pennsylvania will probably take a week to count their ballots too. Funny how Florida had an issue with their election process 22 years ago and they were able to fix it pretty easily.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Nov 2022 13:30 #43 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic 2022 Midterms
Several states have restricted counting early ballots until election day, which is a change from previous elections. We may not know the results for some time.

And before you whine about not knowing all the winners tonight, remember that there is no requirement to confirm the election results on election night. Never has been. Never will be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carrie

08 Nov 2022 14:33 #44 by FredHayek
First sign of the Red Tsunami!
Guam elects a Republican representative to Congress! This non-voting representative has been a Democrat since 1993. This is only the 2nd Republican ever elected to this post.
Congratulations Guam!

08 Nov 2022 16:56 #45 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic 2022 Midterms

Rick wrote: It’s not just me and millions of other people on the right, it’s also a lot of people on the left who have claimed election fraud. I’m pretty sure you know the high profile Democrats I’m talking about, it’s just easy to forget them when the narrative is inconvenient.

There’s a good reason why most countries only allow mail in ballots in very limited case[\b] it’s much easier to cheat when there’s no proof of who actually filled out and mailed the ballot. Feel free to post pages and pages of you “evidence”, but that doesn’t change the fact the games can be played with mail in ballots. If our state and federal governments did a good job of cleaning up voter rolls this wouldn’t be as big of an issue, but they do a horrible job of doing that, if they make any attempts at all.

So I can post evidence, news articles backing up my points, and videos from our county clerk which you are invited to experience for yourself in person to find out how the process actually works, but it means absolutely nothing to you and your opinions are the be-all-end-all? What a joke.

There are no games with mail-in ballots. Elections are run bi-partisanly and all previous elections been certified by both Democratic and REPUBLICAN county clerks elected by the people. Doubting ones own party members' abilities, in countless counties across this country in both red and blue states, to run an election with integrity, as highlighted in those news articles, is beyond absurd.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Nov 2022 17:54 #46 by Rick
Yeah SC, my opinion is just a joke… no worries, I really couldn’t care less what you think of my opinion.

First of all, I’ve never said I knew of any fraud or suspected fraud in Colorado specifically. My point is the lack of interest in making sure the voter rolls in Colorado are accurate so that it would make it harder for fraud to happen in the first place. A woman I work with has a 16 yr old daughter who received a ballot.., how is that possible and why shouldn’t that make me scratch my head and wonder if our government is just a clusterf&ck of confusion?

You’re also telling me that all these countries who don’t allow or only allow special cases to mail their ballots in are just foolish for thinking there COULD be more fraud than if people have to prove who they are??

The 2020 election had will be known for sending out mass mail on ballots that were not approved by the normal legislative process and were mostly in swing states… coincidentally of course.

This country needs to trust our election process and neither side does because we’ve taken away many safeguards. We listened to four years of “Trump is an illegitimate president”, yet you seem to have conveniently forgotten about all those election deniers.

We need a damn ID to do everything yet your side wants to make sure we don’t need to prove who we are to vote. Classic.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Nov 2022 18:00 #47 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Sorry, my trust level has dropped significantly after seeing fraud that is being ignored.

Here you state that fraud is being ignored. Where is your evidence that fraud is being ignored?

08 Nov 2022 18:15 #48 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Sorry, my trust level has dropped significantly after seeing fraud that is being ignored.

Here you state that fraud is being ignored. Where is your evidence that fraud is being ignored?

Did I say Colorado? SC believes she is very knowledgeable about the Colorado voting system and she very well may be.

I’ve seen many videos outside Colorado that show people stuffing stacks of ballots into unmanned drop boxes. Can you tell me that’s something you’re ok with?

George Orwell

08 Nov 2022 18:16 #49 by koobookie
Post those videos.

08 Nov 2022 21:16 #50 by FredHayek
Brazil recently had an election and by midnight tens of millions of votes were counted and results announced. Why can't the US count the votes in one night?
And Brazil doesn't have nearly as many mail in ballots as US states.
Just looks suspicious to me. Especially in Colorado where the great majority of votes are counted days ago. No evidence, but seems wrong.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds