2022 Midterms

15 Nov 2022 08:31 #71 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic 2022 Midterms
Actually Colorado pre-counts their mail-in ballots so they should be done sooner since they only have to count a tiny minority of same day ballots.

Yet here we are with races still uncalled in Colorado a week after the election. #impeachjena

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Nov 2022 08:49 #72 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic 2022 Midterms
and has been pointed out before, there are mail in ballots which are still arriving and need to be counted.

15 Nov 2022 10:32 #73 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic 2022 Midterms

koobookie wrote: and has been pointed out before, there are mail in ballots which are still arriving and need to be counted.

But 95% were delivered and counted beforehand.

Mine were counted a week before the election and I mailed ours in late.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Nov 2022 11:06 #74 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic 2022 Midterms
With close elections, each vote is critical. As I understand it, mail in ballots can still be accepted up to a week after the election date, as long as they are stamp marked by that date, so just be patient.

How awful would it be for the vote to be counted wrong because people are impatient for the results.

And NO, a delayed count does NOT mean fraud, or that the election is being stolen. It means that care is being taken to count every vote in a systematic manner. You could go to the Secretary of State web site to learn more about the vote counting procedures. Or you could just make up conspiracy theories about stolen elections without knowing the facts. Your choice.

15 Nov 2022 12:27 #75 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic 2022 Midterms
OH BUT, Trump is already announcing FRAUD, he just can NOT accept his failures and the choices who were decidedly DUMPED by the voters. Such an incredibly inane man child.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds