BOEBART'S BID is blowing in the breeze.......

17 Nov 2022 12:58 #11 by FredHayek
It is going to a recount no matter who wins. A worthwhile investment for both the DNC or RNC depending.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2022 13:14 #12 by ramage
Colorado CD-3 represents a dilemma for democrats. In that the House is now under Republican control, the democrats need Boebert to be on the national scene so as to be a poster child for the "radicalism" of the Republicans.
Winning with Frisch will be ephemeral, he ran as a moderate, will have no influence in the House and will not be reelected in 2024, in this heavily Republican district.

17 Nov 2022 15:12 #13 by FredHayek
Good point. But they still have MTG and Trump to obsess over.

18 Nov 2022 12:01 #14 by ramage
Adam Frisch concedes to Lauren Boebert in nail biter House race.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3742026-de...il-biter-house-race/

My supposition, the democrat party told Frisch to concede. As I pointed out earlier, Boebert in the House is worth much more to them than a meaningless and powerless CD-3 representative.

We may be seeing the fastest recount in the history of Colorado in early December.

18 Nov 2022 12:48 #15 by FredHayek
No need for a recount now.
Frisch has also said that Democrats have abandoned rural America.
Maybe you are right that the DNC told him to stand down and he flipped them the bird.

19 Nov 2022 07:39 #16 by ramage
Firsch was very explicit in his concession statement that there was no need for a recount, he couldn't win. Quite the turnabout from his earlier speeches concerning the recount. Do you wonder what caused his conversion?

19 Nov 2022 09:46 #17 by FredHayek
Great question.
Denver Post notes today it isn't Frisch's call to cancel the recount. It is state law. I wonder if Governor Polis could end it.

19 Nov 2022 09:56 #18 by ramage
The" Word" is out, the recount will not effect the result. The automatic recount is statute but as was seen during the Covid period, Polis did whatever he wanted because it was for the good of the public. He might say that there is no need for a recount because of Frisch's concession. Therefore why spend public funds on a recount.

21 Nov 2022 10:20 #19 by koobookie
The biggest question is whether Boebert will actually take notice of her close election and start to govern, instead of angertaining her base.

21 Nov 2022 12:41 #20 by FredHayek
Individual congressmen are meaningless. What has AOC done? Drove Amazon and their high paying jobs out of her district and attended the Met Ball.

I forgot, she also posed for doctored shots crying about illegal immigrants. But now even more illegals are being warehoused and she ignore them.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds