BOEBART'S BID is blowing in the breeze.......

29 Nov 2022 10:43 #51 by ramage
HA,
I am happy that you took my advice.
Next time please provide the citation.

"since the 1800's, women have been suppressed,dominated by men," evidently men in the 1600's and 1700's were more enlightened.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2022 12:46 #52 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: Ya well, THAT well thought out plan was a complete and utter disaster...no concrete format to follow,no recommendations,no standard verbiage...yes/no in case of rape incest.....it is 52 card pick up in ALL states.

THAT WAS THE POINT! It is not rocket science.

Although not related in subject matter, your post makes me think of people who are saying Musk is a threat because he does not want twitter to suppress points of view.

In other words , irrational.

I don't have a problem with Twitter,times change and Twitter is on it's way to 2nd or 3rd best.
Musk is just being Musk....mischievous,maverick and poss. MENSA material.

I DO HAVE A PROBLEM with male domination and MY BODY.

29 Nov 2022 13:12 #53 by homeagain

ramage wrote: HA,
I am happy that you took my advice.
Next time please provide the citation.

"since the 1800's, women have been suppressed,dominated by men," evidently men in the 1600's and 1700's were more enlightened.

[/b]

WELL NOW..isn't that just special observation....notice there was no comment about macho men and grandeur of guns obsession......2nd amendment that REQUIRES revision..guess that was missed.

29 Nov 2022 16:31 #54 by FredHayek
Has any US constitutional amendment been revised? I can't think of one. And prohibition was the only one repealed IIRC.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Nov 2022 17:49 #55 by ramage
Fred,
To answer your question, no amendment has been "revised". The amendment to repeal prohibition is the only one to have been repealed. It should be noted that the 18th Amendment which instituted prohibition was backed by the women's suffrage movement. Ironic, but they were well meaning, so they are forgiven.

30 Nov 2022 13:25 #56 by FredHayek
Prohibition reminds me of gun bans. Most Americans can buy and use guns and never do anything illegal with them. Same with booze. I know so many people who have destroyed their and others lives with alcohol, but most Americans don't have a problem with it.

01 Dec 2022 07:33 #57 by homeagain
BACK TO BOEBART.....mandatory recount,even tho conceded(he gets to request HOW the voting machines will be verified,explicit process.).....BOEBART'S braggadocios stance...it would be befitting IF the count went against her...(not that that I am expecting such a wondrous thing).....DEC.16th FINAL finish.
IT AIN'T OVER....tilll it's over. Palin expected to win,she lost miserably,how poetic that a position could poss be reversed.

01 Dec 2022 09:16 #58 by FredHayek
Lost miserably? Not really. She lost by a small percentage. Expect that House seat to be Republican in 2024.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds