Harris Wants Another Trump Debate

01 Oct 2024 07:41 #21 by FredHayek
A squeaky wheel gets the grease? As a patient, I believe you have to push to get the best Healthcare. And right now doctors are being overwhelmed. Very easy for them to miss things with how many patients they see daily.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Oct 2024 10:00 #22 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: A squeaky wheel gets the grease? As a patient, I believe you have to push to get the best Healthcare. And right now doctors are being overwhelmed. Very easy for them to miss things with how many patients they see daily.

Sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night, Fred.

As if doctors don't already know about the latest drugs, that they don't keep up with their continuing education? Seriously?

I guess you need to somehow validate and justify your medical income at the expense of other people's illnesses.

02 Oct 2024 15:08 #23 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: A squeaky wheel gets the grease? As a patient, I believe you have to push to get the best Healthcare. And right now doctors are being overwhelmed. Very easy for them to miss things with how many patients they see daily.

Sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night, Fred.

As if doctors don't already know about the latest drugs, that they don't keep up with their continuing education? Seriously?

I guess you need to somehow validate and justify your medical income at the expense of other people's illnesses.

You are actually advocating keeping information about new drugs away from the American public.
Censorship is so popular with the Left.

02 Oct 2024 15:48 #24 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: You are actually advocating keeping information about new drugs away from the American public.
Censorship is so popular with the Left.

No.

You're putting words in my mouth. Again.

I'm saying that it is quite idiotic to be advertising drugs to the public for which they have no means of purchasing privately. The ads I see need a prescription.

Have you ever gone to the doctor and said "I need X drug because I saw it on a TV commercial"? Or are you saying that doctors are ignorant of prescription drugs?

02 Oct 2024 19:18 #25 by FredHayek
Of course doctors don't know everything. They aren't supermen.

You have to be your own advocate in the doctors office. They are limited in the amount of time they have to read your file. And they don't know the details of your case as well as you do.
You should know the options available.

This isn't the old days of the country doctor who has an hour to sit with you.

04 Oct 2024 15:53 #26 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: You are against advertising new wonder drugs? You would rather Americans suffer because they don't know what help is out there?
Wow, very cruel.

I just saw this....my response...have u ever REALLY READ the very small lines of print underneath the ad?

THE SIDE EFFECTS, who in their right mind,would say OH, let me sign on for twelve terrible poss. problems,after I take this rx????/ diarrhea,dizziness,headaches,upset stomach,constipation, hi blood pressure,glucose problems and on and on. Yep, write the script,doc.

05 Oct 2024 18:48 #27 by FredHayek
K, this isn't the 1950's. When new drugs come out, even without advertising, Americans are going to find out about them.
I just think it is sad that you would prefer that Americans don't find out about the drugs. Do you want to suppress research papers too?

07 Oct 2024 08:16 #28 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: K, this isn't the 1950's. When new drugs come out, even without advertising, Americans are going to find out about them.
I just think it is sad that you would prefer that Americans don't find out about the drugs. Do you want to suppress research papers too?

Ii think it's sad that you think people, who do not have a medical degree or license, can diagnose themselves and "ask their doctor if..." Oh wait, you make money off other people's illness, so of course you want advertisements to suffering people. Makes total sense. Money is king to you one percenters.

07 Oct 2024 10:51 #29 by FredHayek
K is simplistic. She thinks the medical economy should run profit free.
Look at our business, we make sterilizing equipment for tattoo parlors, GP's, and Dentist's offices. K thinks we shouldn't be allowed to make a profit off the sterilizers we sell to GP's. We can charge tattoo parlors what we want. How about Dentist's? Can we make 5% off them if they want our sterilizer?

Don't be an economic simpleton! Encourage companies to produce products for the medical field. Don't be like K who wants patients kept in the dark on new wonder drugs.

07 Oct 2024 10:54 #30 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: You are against advertising new wonder drugs? You would rather Americans suffer because they don't know what help is out there?
Wow, very cruel.

I just saw this....my response...have u ever REALLY READ the very small lines of print underneath the ad?

THE SIDE EFFECTS, who in their right mind,would say OH, let me sign on for twelve terrible poss. problems,after I take this rx????/ diarrhea,dizziness,headaches,upset stomach,constipation, hi blood pressure,glucose problems and on and on. Yep, write the script,doc.

If these products were so very dangerous, would the FDA approve them?
Oh wait, Fauci approved the Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 vaccine but later did pull it off the market because they found out it did more harm than good.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds