Harris Wants Another Trump Debate

09 Oct 2024 08:57 #31 by koobookie
VP Harris sat down for an interview with 60 Minutes this last week. trump initially agreed to an interview with 60 Minutes, but then, for a weird variety of reasons, he backed out.

Since there probably won't be another debate between the presidential candidates, this would have been trump's last opportunity to present his weird MAGA world view to a huge audience. Instead, he will have to content himself with his small rallies and friendly fox interviews.

Why did trump back out? We all know he's afraid of Harris, but is he also afraid of 60 Minutes interviewer?

It's more likely that he's afraid of being fact checked in real time, which would destroy the imaginary MAGA world that he has constructed for himself and his cult followers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2024 10:32 #32 by Rick
I watched the Harris interview on 60 Minutes... did you? It was a typical Harris trainwreck. I was shocked that there was some actual journalism, which is why she looked so bad.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

09 Oct 2024 10:38 #33 by koobookie
Well, we will never know how her interview stacked up against trump, since he was too frightened to have an actual hard ball interview.

I guess he'll just have to keep getting his soft ball interviews with the MAGA fox "journalists."

09 Oct 2024 10:53 #34 by Rick
The problem you have is that you only get your info from one side and you also seem to have a bad memory. Trump has answered questions from more leftist "journalists" than I can count in the last 8 years. He agrees to debates where he knows the moderators are against him, but Harris/Biden refuse debates where they don't have moderators who are their allies.

Harris still hasn't given any specifics on her economic policy even though she has been asked to many times by her friendly leftist media allies.

She's not very smart and that is why the media and her party is panicking... you can't fix stupid is this short amount of time.

Tim Walz

09 Oct 2024 11:05 #35 by koobookie

Rick wrote: The problem you have is that you only get your info from one side and you also seem to have a bad memory. Trump has answered questions from more leftist "journalists" than I can count in the last 8 years. He agrees to debates where he knows the moderators are against him, but Harris/Biden refuse debates where they don't have moderators who are their allies.

Harris still hasn't given any specifics on her economic policy even though she has been asked to many times by her friendly leftist media allies.

She's not very smart and that is why the media and her party is panicking... you can't fix stupid is this short amount of time.

I guess you didn't watch the trump - Harris debate, where she cleaned his clock. Hmmm.

Then there's your whole MAGA talking points obsession with "biased moderators." If trump is such a stable genius, then why can't he overcome the supposed bias of the moderators? If he can't handle them, then how can he handle Putin, or Kim Jong, or any other world leader? I guess he's not up to the task.

I think that what trump is really afraid of is being fact checked, since he lies so frequently. He's made this whole pretend world based upon his numerous lies, which is swallowed by his MAGA cult members, like you. Do you ever ask yourself why he lies so much, why he doesn't want to be fact checked, why he continues to lie when the lies are so apparent and easily debunked? No?

If you really want the Harris economic policies, which I seriously doubt, there are these things called search engines which will give you links to these things called web sites which will have the information you desire for her policies.

But then, I seriously doubt you are getting your information from "both sides." I'm pretty sure you just get your data from MAGA web sites. Good for you, Rick. Good for you.

09 Oct 2024 11:20 #36 by Rick
The debate did absolutely nothing to change the polls because everybody could see that only Trump was fact checked (incorrectly at times I may add), and Harris didn't give specifics about any of her policies. A good debate is one in which moderators stay TF out of the debate and don't show their bias. If Harris "cleaned his clock", that should have meant a big bump for her, and there was no bump. That's because Americans are not stupid and can clearly see the system is once again using it's minions to interfere with the elction.

Harris/Walz are floundering and Democrats are panicked. I know they are panicked because I consume more leftist news than I do from the right. Talking points always align. Now the new buzzwords are "disinformation" and "misinformation" and there are still high profile Democrats wanting to censor Americans who say anything that doesn't follow the administrations script. Censorship is the last resort of an administration that has lost the trust of the public. If you didn't learn anything from the Covid days, you probably never will.

Tim Walz

09 Oct 2024 11:24 #37 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: The problem you have is that you only get your info from one side and you also seem to have a bad memory. Trump has answered questions from more leftist "journalists" than I can count in the last 8 years. He agrees to debates where he knows the moderators are against him, but Harris/Biden refuse debates where they don't have moderators who are their allies.

I guess you didn't watch the trump - Harris debate, where she cleaned his clock. Hmmm.

Then there's your whole MAGA talking points obsession with "biased moderators." If trump is such a stable genius, then why can't he overcome the supposed bias of the moderators? If he can't handle them, then how can he handle Putin, or Kim Jong, or any other world leader? I guess he's not up to the task.

I think that what trump is really afraid of is being fact checked, since he lies so frequently. He's made this whole pretend world based upon his numerous lies, which is swallowed by his MAGA cult members, like you. Do you ever ask yourself why he lies so much, why he doesn't want to be fact checked, why he continues to lie when the lies are so apparent and easily debunked? No?

If you really want the Harris economic policies, which I seriously doubt, there are these things called search engines which will give you links to these things called web sites which will have the information you desire for her policies.

But then, I seriously doubt you are getting your information from "both sides." I'm pretty sure you just get your data from MAGA web sites. Good for you, Rick. Good for you.

If Harris cleaned Trump's clock, why is the race still so close?

LOL, what are MAGA websites? X/Twitter?

I fear K. Is going to be quite shocked if President Trump wins. She has only been reading Kamala propaganda for the last three months. Her brain will be unable to accept the results. Much like Hillary disciples in 2016.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Oct 2024 12:20 #38 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: If Harris cleaned Trump's clock, why is the race still so close?

Is it Fred? Have you looked at the latest EC projections?
You MAGA cult boys have no idea what's coming for you next month.

FredHayek wrote: LOL, what are MAGA websites? X/Twitter?

Well, yes, Twixter has now become a MAGA site, along with your favorites - Parlor, Telegraph, Rumble, etc.

I fear rick and Fred are going to be quite shocked when Harris wins. You MAGA cult boys have only been reading trump propaganda for the last eight years. Your brains will be unable to accept the results, much like trump disciples in 2020.

09 Oct 2024 12:23 #39 by koobookie
The problem Rick has is that he goes to main stream media sites to read for confirmation bias. Rick's cognitive dissonance is so great that he can't see anything objectively, that everything is either red or blue.

That's too bad. I have several friends who see the world with their MAGA glasses and I pity them, just like I pity Rick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: driver8

09 Oct 2024 12:40 #40 by driver8

koobookie wrote: The problem Rick has is that he goes to main stream media sites to read for confirmation bias. Rick's cognitive dissonance is so great that he can't see anything objectively, that everything is either red or blue.

That's too bad. I have several friends who see the world with their MAGA glasses and I pity them, just like I pity Rick.

You nailed it Koobookie... I too used to feel pity for these poor lost, ignorant souls. But Their arrogance and embracing of their utter and complete ignorance to the extent they do prevents me from feeling anything but disgust. There is nothing about these selfish anti-American, anti-Democratic, anti law-and-order trump cultists I can feel pity for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds