Harris Wants Another Trump Debate

21 Sep 2024 12:45 #1 by FredHayek
He refuses. Instead she should host more press conferences so America can see her work under pressure.

See her take pointed questions from the entire press Instead of sympathetic debate moderators like her sorority sister at ABC News

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2024 16:30 #2 by LadyJazzer
Aw, the convicted felon turns her down. Imagine *MY* surprise. His fragile, overinflated ego can't stand the thought of her wiping up the floor with him a second time...:sick:

22 Sep 2024 10:17 #3 by FredHayek
Harris turned down Fox News when they asked her to debate Trump. So she really only accepted a debate with her own followers moderating it.

Doesn't sound fair to me.

22 Sep 2024 17:49 #4 by LadyJazzer
Any more than Trump refusing to debate unless it's with his own sycophants at FauxNoise moderating it.

Doesn't sound fair to me either.

But then Trump couldn't win in a debate against her regardless of WHO moderates. That's why he declined...He's terrified she'll stomp the shit out of him like last time.

Gotta love it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

22 Sep 2024 19:00 #5 by homeagain
The TRUTH...Trump had an agenda custom fit for Biden,BUT, that platform collapsed,when he actually had
to be agile on his feet and find FACTS and provide foundation......NOT debating is his fall back position to save his ass....it is SO--O obvious,because EVERYONE AGREES HE HIT THE BRICK WALL......his super sized,superior stance stalled:out....how sad
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyJazzer

23 Sep 2024 08:10 #6 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: He refuses. Instead she should host more press conferences so America can see her work under pressure.

See her take pointed questions from the entire press Instead of sympathetic debate moderators like her sorority sister at ABC News

If you had actually watched the debate, you would have seen that the moderators were fair. They fact checked both candidates. Unfortunately for Trump, he lied time and time again. The moderators tried to not let him get away with it, but the lies were so numerous that it was almost impossible. Noe Trump is whining and you're falling for it.

But then, you didn't watch the debate. You're just spouting the same misinformation as the rest of the conservative circle jerk.

Oh, and your little dig at the sorority thing? They didn't even go to the same school, Fred. Not in the same sorority house, and were decades apart in their individual university terms. So, stuff it with your republican talking points.

Wait - is that how you get paid? You parrot the daily republican talking points and get $5 for each lie you spread. That's how you made you billions? Weird.

23 Sep 2024 08:13 #7 by FredHayek
Wrong. They didn't fact check both candidates. I listened to it on the radio and it was very one sided moderation. I wouldn't even call it moderation. They were actively covering for Harris's miscues. You didn't notice because you are a supporter.

23 Sep 2024 08:17 #8 by FredHayek
I made my money supplying valuable medical instruments so that patients know the solutions they were receiving were safe.

I don't need to take money for posts. Currently on vacation along the East Coast and Canada waiting for the leaves to change.

23 Sep 2024 08:42 #9 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Wrong. They didn't fact check both candidates. I listened to it on the radio and it was very one sided moderation. I wouldn't even call it moderation. They were actively covering for Harris's miscues. You didn't notice because you are a supporter.

You must have listened to a different debate, perhaps one created by AI.

You have a soft spot for Trump, so you saw everything as an attack on him. Perhaps you should tone down your boy crush.

23 Sep 2024 08:54 #10 by FredHayek
KOA was my source.

Debates can be very different on radio. In 1960, radio listeners thought Nixon won the debate. TV viewers? They said Kennedy won.

The more handsome JFK beat out the guy who refused to wear makeup. Clearly Team Kennedy understood the medium of television better.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds