Harris Wants Another Trump Debate

09 Oct 2024 13:07 #41 by koobookie
What's weird is that I'm pretty sure they all know that he's lying to them, but they just ignore the blatant lies.

When trump is fact checked, they scream "bias."

Weird behavior, but then it's a typical characteristic of cults.
The following user(s) said Thank You: driver8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2024 13:21 #42 by driver8
Years of cult deprogramming is the cure of today's GOP if we ever hope to have a Conservative Party that want's to actually help Americans instead just grift, lie and worship a fascist wannabe dictator with a long history of rape and crime.

09 Oct 2024 14:51 #43 by Rick

koobookie wrote: What's weird is that I'm pretty sure they all know that he's lying to them, but they just ignore the blatant lies.

When trump is fact checked, they scream "bias."

Weird behavior, but then it's a typical characteristic of cults.

again, if you ignore the lies of the people you are voting for, it’s a little difficult to be on a high horse and tell others what they should and should not believe.

Name the top 3 lies Trump is telling that I shouldn’t believe and that should make me vote for the party that is currently destroying the country?

Also, are you saying that Harris and Walz have not been telling their own lies? If you believe everything they have told you, maybe we should talk a little about that. If I can’t point out provable lies from your side, then I’ll concede your point.

My guess is that you are either not unaware of their lies OR you know about the lies but just don’t care.

The truth is, the Republicans could put ANYONE on the ticket and the left would call that person a liar, Hitler, and every other bad name you can think of. That’s what Democrats have always done and that is unlikely to never change.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

09 Oct 2024 15:18 #44 by koobookie
Top three trump lies? Hmmm. That's a tough one. There are so many to choose from.

1 - The 2020 election was stolen.

2 - "They're eating your pets."

3 - Mexico will pay for the wall.

There's a lot more, Rick.

You can start here:
www.npr.org/2024/08/11/nx-s1-5070566/trump-news-conference

academic.oup.com/book/36813/chapter-abst...irectedFrom=fulltext

www.pbs.org/newshour/show/how-trump-has-...ture-of-his-campaign

so many to choose from. Tell us why you're supporting a known liar, convicted rapist, and convicted felon?

09 Oct 2024 16:48 #45 by koobookie
Even Republican Mitt Romney is revealing trump lies - and there's more GOP leaders agreeing with Mitt.

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah also attacked former President Donald Trump for spreading disinformation, including about FEMA.

“Former President Trump told us that the people in Springfield are eating dogs and cats, alright? He likewise said that FEMA money, our emergency money, instead of helping the people that are being hit by the hurricane is being used to help illegals,” he said at an event in Utah earlier this week.

“He just makes it up. So he is able to spew enough disinformation that the Chinese must be smiling,” added Romney. “When it comes to a holiday from the truth, he’s taken the longest vacation.”

Trump, who has repeated baseless lies and distortions about the federal response, falsely claimed money earmarked for disaster aid has been given to migrants.

At a campaign rally in Michigan on Thursday, Trump falsely claimed that Vice President Kamala Harris “spent all her FEMA money, billions of dollars, on housing for illegal migrants, many of whom should not be in our country.” He added in an election-related conspiracy theory, saying, “They stole the FEMA money, just like they stole it from a bank, so they could give it to their illegal immigrants that they want to have vote for them this season.”

www.cnn.com/2024/10/09/politics/republic...formation/index.html

You MAGA nuts must be so proud to be voting for such a liar as trump.

11 Oct 2024 13:27 #46 by Rick
Romney is in the same boat as the other war hawk Republican losers who have been butt hurt by Trump the big meany, LOL. Romney, Cheney, and Kinzinger will never be elected for any office ever again.

However, they probably have CNN and MSNBC on speed dial by now. Future contributors to the wannabe commies. It does make me feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about the crash of their political careers.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

11 Oct 2024 13:57 #47 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Romney is in the same boat as the other war hawk Republican losers who have been butt hurt by Trump the big meany, LOL. Romney, Cheney, and Kinzinger will never be elected for any office ever again.

However, they probably have CNN and MSNBC on speed dial by now. Future contributors to the wannabe commies. It does make me feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about the crash of their political careers.

Whatever lies you need to tell yourself in order to sleep at night, Rick.

11 Oct 2024 14:05 #48 by FredHayek
One of Romney's children was working for a Ukrainian company, much like Hunter Biden.

Foreign aid should be re-labeled as money laundering. Hire some American politicians dumb kid and your nation can get billions in financial aid from American taxpayers.
And your kid can take a trip by train to Switzerland to deposit your kickbacks.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Oct 2024 16:21 #49 by koobookie
In addition, trump is now backing out of interviews. I wonder why?

Attachments:

15 Oct 2024 16:25 #50 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: In addition, trump is now backing out of interviews. I wonder why?

Because he is starting to win?

Trump could now win the popular vote by 3% and lose the Electoral Vote.

Wouldn't that be ironic?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds