Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070

26 May 2010 15:31 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070 was created by UNDER MODERATION
From Phoenix to Tucson Arizona law enforcment is against the "papas pleeese!" Nazi legistlation-

http://www.moonhowlings.net/index.php/2 ... on-stupid/
http://immigration.change.org/blog/view ... st_sb_1070

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 15:34 #2 by The Viking
If you look they are members of 'Progressive Law Enforcement'. I hardly take them serious. So should officers not be able to ask anyone for a license or ID or Insurance when they get stopped? Are you against all forms of ID? That is all they are asking for. Same as they ask from me when I get stopped. Why are you against equality?

26 May 2010 15:39 #3 by Residenttroll returns

Sheriff Antonio Estrada of Santa Cruz County, right along the border with Mexico, calls the law "absurd" and "downright racist." He tells it like it is: "The way it's tailored is very clear. You're looking for brown-skinned individuals. That's what you're looking for. That's what the whole purpose of the law is and that's what they've always said." Estrada is also concerned about the impact this absurd law will have on their ability to carry out regular police work on limited resources: "we cannot, as small agents, especially here along the border, cannot afford to have another level of responsibility and jurisdiction. We're not prepared for it, we're not trained for it, and we shouldn't be doing federal work."

I think the quote from Estrada was taken out of context. Yea Sheriff, brown people are the only color coming across the border illegally and your right, it our Congress' job but they are too busy spending to pay you any attention. Biden believes Washington is the "capital of the free world." Free is literal too.

26 May 2010 15:46 #4 by Residenttroll returns
The Department of Homeland Security is alerting Texas authorities to be on the lookout for a suspected member of the Somalia-based Al Shabaab terrorist group who might be attempting to travel to the U.S. through Mexico, a security expert who has seen the memo tells FOXNews.com.

RT: A black Somalia in deep South Texas. Hum, don't stop him. That's profiling.

26 May 2010 15:48 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070

The Viking wrote: If you look they are members of 'Progressive Law Enforcement'. I hardly take them serious.

They are the elected sheriff's of Pheonix and Tucson! You don't take them seriously?

26 May 2010 16:15 #6 by Gringa
The way to solve this is so easy a kindergartner could figure it out.... the solution is not to stop a brown toned skinned person and require them to show mega forms of ID. That's Nazi Germany/

Legalize drugs, close the border tight and allow Mexicans - who pass a criminal background check and have a sponsor) to enter legally.

Those caught in the desert are flat out criminals - lock them in a tent city in the desert, work a chain gang for a year and them ship them home. They will think twice.

Now, we are like the forbidden fruit to the Mexicans. It's stupid... flat out stupid and cruel.

And - HI ALL!!!!

26 May 2010 16:20 #7 by Residenttroll returns
Hello Gringa, welcome back.

26 May 2010 16:21 #8 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: If you look they are members of 'Progressive Law Enforcement'. I hardly take them serious.

They are the elected sheriff's of Pheonix and Tucson! You don't take them seriously?

Do you take most people in our elected government serious?

26 May 2010 16:24 #9 by Photo-fish

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Do you take most people in our elected government serious?

If I was in Arizona with my brown skin I would. I believe if they pulled you over you would show them respect no matter what you thought their political beliefs were.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 May 2010 16:43 #10 by The Viking
Here are some fun facts. Of the 65,000 arrested last year for being here illegally, almost 10% came from countries other than Mexico. That is almost 6500 from other nations including terrorist supporting ones here with no papers comeing across our border from Mexico. So this is not some racist subject. Of the 31,833 detained at this time by ICE. here is a small breakdown of where some of them are from that they have that were here with no papers. And most came across the Mexican Border.
Afghanistan 38
Pakistan 130
Iran 76
Iraq 74
Egypt 47
Nigeria 208
North Korea 45
Yemen 13
Somalia 267
Saudi Arabia 34

Look at that last number especially. 34 from Saudi Arabia snick in illegally. It only took 19 terrorists, 15 of whom were here from Saudia Arabia, and we knew where all of them were as they were here with papers and even got pilots licences, to kill thousands of Americans and practically destroy our economy. Can you imagine if we stop asking for ID and arresting these people? There are close to 1000 on that list that we have detained from other countries other than Mexico who snuck in. Are you telling me they are all here for $5 an hour jobs too? We have to ID everyone and know where everyone is from. It is common sense!! All it takes is a few bleeding hearts to say, 'oh but it's not fair and may hurt their feelings' to allow the next 19 to come in and practically shut down out country and kill thousands. I am sick of people saying it is not fair to ask for an ID from people who are living here!! Wake Up America!!! :bash

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds