Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070

29 May 2010 08:57 #41 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070
Oh geez Rockdoc- I asked you not to get sensitive? That post if chock full of insults. Heres this thread in a nutshell

Me: The Sheriffs in Arizona don't like SB1007
You: Who cares what the sheriffs think!!!
Me: I understand your point but if you really think about it, his opinion might carry a little more weight than yours does, no offence
You: YOUR DAD HATES YOU AND YOU NEED MENTAL HELP!
Me:?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2010 08:59 #42 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070
VL, You must have a hangover.

29 May 2010 09:13 - 29 May 2010 09:39 #43 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, You must have a hangover.

Thats what the thread boils down to Angelface...He's getting all mad because I value the Sheriffs opinion over his? Who would'nt..There's something else going on here and I can't figure it out..He obviously feels threatened by me for some reason...And It's childish to bring my dad into it- I was a 6 sport star in High school, and my dad who was a captain for United Airlines never missed a game...I was his favorite too..

And P.S.- I don't drink anything but RedBull when i'm playing cards for big money- These are serious money games. I'm not playing cards with Joe baggage handler..More like the Frank Azar and Kyle Orton types of players.

29 May 2010 09:21 #44 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: Oh geez Rockdoc- I asked you not to get sensitive? That post if chock full of insults. Heres this thread in a nutshell

Me: The Sheriffs in Arizona don't like SB1007
You: Who cares what the sheriffs think!!!
Me: I understand your point but if you really think about it, his opinion might carry a little more weight than yours does, no offence
You: YOUR DAD HATES YOU AND YOU NEED MENTAL HELP!
Me:?

I think you need to re-read the thread I wrote. Your summation is your perception NOT mine. For the sake of accuracy, please quote and not take things out of context what I really said. One can manipulate information any number of ways by doing precisely what you did. You have an incredible talent for trying to make everyone look like they are attacking you. What you purposefully missed was my attempt to extend a helping hand. Helping in the sense of friendship and understanding. Instead I see those attempts turned around and flung back as poison darts. Ok, have it your way. I can easily enough cut you out with a simple push of the button. That is disappointing to see your response. Not only testy but so inaccurate it does not deserve consideration. I thought you might have leadership qualities. My mistake.

29 May 2010 09:37 #45 by UNDER MODERATION
I've always been the big bull in the herd so I'm used to these kind of reactions, but don't bring my relationship with my dad into it..I have a great one but I don't want to go into stuff like that here

29 May 2010 09:46 #46 by CinnamonGirl
Did you just call me angelface? LOL Hey, Redbull can cause hangovers. Messes with your blood sugar.

29 May 2010 09:50 #47 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Did you just call me angelface? LOL Hey, Redbull can cause hangovers. Messes with your blood sugar.

When I play cards I have to be in a state of heightened senses..It's a job- It's no fun..I did pretty good last night BTW, not great, good

29 May 2010 10:10 #48 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Did you just call me angelface? LOL Hey, Redbull can cause hangovers. Messes with your blood sugar.

When I play cards I have to be in a state of heightened senses..It's a job- It's no fun..I did pretty good last night BTW, not great, good

I am thinking I could beat you at cards. I am guessing texas hold em? Guys usually let me win.

29 May 2010 10:15 #49 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I am thinking I could beat you at cards. I am guessing texas hold em? Guys usually let me win.

Well with the way things are developing here between us I think we'll probably find out one day, won't we?

29 May 2010 10:21 #50 by CinnamonGirl
:dog: You are probably like my dog, he barks at everyone but when a dog actually comes up to him he puts his tail between his legs and runs.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds