Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070

28 May 2010 12:25 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070

Rockdoc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:
I do have many questions. One in particular is trying to understand the factors that shaped your personality. You have some very strong opinions that clash with those of the Viking as well as a number of others. We also disagree on this topic. I also see decisive action to dominate, not without the risk of stepping on others.

Wow thats really hard to answer. You're forcing me to do something I never do, something I hate to see other people do and thats talk about themselves and their feelings..I can't imagine anybody careing but I think it all started with my mom..Amongst 6 brothers and sisters I was her favorite and she always told me a was a special child. More special than everyone else.

And I don't mean mentally challenged special

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2010 13:27 #32 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:
I do have many questions. One in particular is trying to understand the factors that shaped your personality. You have some very strong opinions that clash with those of the Viking as well as a number of others. We also disagree on this topic. I also see decisive action to dominate, not without the risk of stepping on others.

Wow thats really hard to answer. You're forcing me to do something I never do, something I hate to see other people do and thats talk about themselves and their feelings..I can't imagine anybody careing but I think it all started with my mom..Amongst 6 brothers and sisters I was her favorite and she always told me a was a special child. More special than everyone else.

You don't like to talk about yourself?

28 May 2010 14:02 #33 by PrintSmith

Vice Lord wrote: What the H E Double Hockey Sticks are you doing up at 3:34 in the morning! I'm retired, I can stay up as late as I want, but what are you doing up now?

Look all I was saying is that if you want to know whats going on in a Bronco game, and you can ask a player or coach thats actually on the field or a goofball up in the section 521, who you gonna ask? Who's opinion would carry more weight? Don't get sensitive- I'm goin with the Sheriffs opinion

Given that the vast majority of the seats at Invesco Field are season tickets, and compiling in the age reference you made earlier, one would tend to the view that the "goofball" sitting in section 521 had seen a lot of football in their day. One should also remember that the intel gathered during the game and passed to the coaches and players on the field is collected from coaches sitting above the field of battle, where a clearer picture of what is transpiring can be realized.

So, overall, logically, the "goofball" sitting above the fray actually has a clearer overall picture of what is transpiring on the field than those whose view is restricted by their location. Q.E.D.

28 May 2010 15:02 #34 by UNDER MODERATION
You've never played the game, or been to a Bronco game have you?

Take it from a guy that played 6 years and coached 7 winning two Carnation Bowls....The people who's livley hood depends on the game, people who have made the game their entire lives, people who get paid ten's of millions of dollars to play and coach the game know infinately more about it than the crack pots in section 521.

And the Arizona Sherriffs knows infinately more about SB1007 than you guys

28 May 2010 15:49 #35 by PrintSmith

Vice Lord wrote: You've never played the game, or been to a Bronco game have you?

Take it from a guy that played 6 years and coached 7 winning two Carnation Bowls....The people who's livley hood depends on the game, people who have made the game their entire lives, people who get paid ten's of millions of dollars to play and coach the game know infinately more about it than the crack pots in section 521.

I played the game and have coached the game as well. I've also played and coached soccer and baseball. I've also officiated these sports as well. I've watched games from the front row on the 50 yard line, the original South Stands, the club levels and the temporary bleachers built in the outfield of Bear's Stadium (more commonly known as Mile High Stadium). I know what a cover 2 scheme is and how it should operate and I'm telling you that it is much easier to see if it is being played properly from an elevated observation point than it is from the sidelines - which you would already know if indeed your past has been accurately described. Which is why I know, not suspect, but know, that a "goofball" such as I likely has a much better take on the game from section 521 than a player does watching from the sidelines does. That player on the sidelines is looking at the photographs taken from the eagle eye view of the coaches box, high above the field, to figure out what is transpiring on the gridiron directly in front of him. The head coach on the sideline is getting his information from other coaches sitting above the fray, detached from the emotion and intensity of the field upon which the battle is being fought.

That is why eyewitness testimony from 3 individuals standing right next to each other all report different things VL - they see the trees, not the forest. That is why a sheriff involved in fighting crime, or the mayor of one city, has a much narrower view of the problem as well.

28 May 2010 15:54 #36 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

28 May 2010 16:03 #37 by Residenttroll returns
Vice Lord should teach his fellow Chicagoan, Obama, how to plug up holes - like in football. Obama seems he knows how to open up a hole - just look at the National debt.

28 May 2010 16:09 #38 by PrintSmith
Isn't it amazing that the last part of an article is usually the most accurate when the author of the article is interested in advancing an agenda while trying to maintain at least the appearance of impartiality?

From your link......

While the Arizona Association of Chiefs of Police opposes the new law, elected sheriffs including Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu, head of the Arizona Sheriff's Association, back it.

Babeu said cooperation from illegal immigrants, particularly those coming from Mexico, is already low because they are in the United States illegally and because of law enforcement corruption in their native countries.

I ask you photo - should we also ignore the legal consequences to people who are in violation of their probation or parole when they are the victims of a crime, even a serious one? Shall we overlook that they should be, according to the law, detained for their violations of the law so that they will be more likely to report a crime against them?

28 May 2010 16:30 #39 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: You've never played the game, or been to a Bronco game have you?

I played the game and have coached the game as well. I've also played and coached soccer and baseball. I've also officiated these sports as well. I've watched games from the front row on the 50 yard line, the original South Stands, the club levels and the temporary bleachers built in the outfield of Bear's Stadium (more commonly known as Mile High Stadium). I know what a cover 2 scheme is and how it should operate and I'm telling you that it is much easier to see if it is being played properly from an elevated observation point than it is from the sidelines - which you would already know if indeed your past has been accurately described. Which is why I know, not suspect, but know, that a "goofball" such as I likely has a much better take on the game from section 521 than a player does watching from the sidelines does. That player on the sidelines is looking at the photographs taken from the eagle eye view of the coaches box, high above the field, to figure out what is transpiring on the gridiron directly in front of him. The head coach on the sideline is getting his information from other coaches sitting above the fray, detached from the emotion and intensity of the field upon which the battle is being fought.

That is why eyewitness testimony from 3 individuals standing right next to each other all report different things VL - they see the trees, not the forest. That is why a sheriff involved in fighting crime, or the mayor of one city, has a much narrower view of the problem as well.

Oh ok, I get it now, you know more than NFL coaches but you just don't want the 30 to 50 million dollar contracts that most of them get for having that knowledge. Thanks for clearing that up because I just couldn't make sense of that

28 May 2010 19:09 #40 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

VL, I've not forced you to do anything. If you do not want to say something you can just ignore it. But say something you did. What this old character has come to understand in life is a statement like yours above is a way of keeping people at a distance. You do not have to do this. There are lots of people that care about others as well as issues. Give your family environment described above, I imagine you learned to be competitive, I also surmise some emotional hurt. I'm not going to read any more into this nor discuss it. Let's just say that I don't think the family survival skills learned are needed to the full extent demonstrated here. I'll accept you for who you are, acknowledge that you have your opinions on a matter and that we think about that differently.

I'm also certain that your mother did think you were special. What about your dad? Omission sometimes speak volumes and here I surmise it shouts at me. This is another area where I've learned a great deal from painful personal experience. You may not want to look feelings in the eye, in fact you may want to run from them, keep them buried in the hope they go away. You know what? They never will. I'll listen if you want to talk about things privately elsewhere sometime. Now I've got to get ready for work. I see you have collected more than enough people to debate issues. Just remember, they are entitled to their opinion just as you are to yours. But, you already know that. Have fun.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds