Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070

26 May 2010 16:46 #11 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: If you look they are members of 'Progressive Law Enforcement'. I hardly take them serious.

They are the elected sheriff's of Pheonix and Tucson! You don't take them seriously?

Do you take most people in our elected government serious?

If I was in Arizona with my brown skin I would. I believe if they pulled you over you would show them respect no matter what you thought their political beliefs were.

Ok, so if you live in Arizona and have brown skin and are pulled over is it racist to ask for your ID? I don't understand why people are so upset about people asking for ID and where they are from. I get asked that all the time. I guess I should hire and attorney and sue the cops for asking for my ID. Or start protests to stap asking for my ID and running a background check when I am pulled over? They do it to everyone. Why is it considered racist if they do it to someone with darker skin?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 16:57 - 26 May 2010 17:11 #12 by The Viking
Three last questions then I am out for the night. I will look forward to your well thought out replies in the morning. :biggrin:

1) If you are stopped for any reason in America is it OK for a law enforcment officer to ask you for your ID and if you don't have one, to ask where you are from? Or is it only OK to do this to White people living here?

2) As with any person that is pulled over they almost always run your ID and check your background to see if you have done anything illegal or have outstanding warrents. So if it is found after you are stopped that you have done something else illegal that is against either our state or federal laws, do those law enforcement officers have the right to detain you until it can be sorted out? Or again is it only OK to detain and arrest White people living here otherwise it is racist?

3) If a man with white skin and a man with dark skin get pulled over in Arizona, and both are found to have broken another law, (state or federal) which one should be arrested or should both?

26 May 2010 16:58 #13 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: If you look they are members of 'Progressive Law Enforcement'. I hardly take them serious.

They are the elected sheriff's of Pheonix and Tucson! You don't take them seriously?

If I was in Arizona with my brown skin I would. I believe if they pulled you over you would show them respect no matter what you thought their political beliefs were.

And I never said I don't respect theri authority. I just don't take serious theri stance on this law. They are progressives.

26 May 2010 17:56 - 26 May 2010 18:54 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

With all due respect, compared to you I think the local sherrifs are experts on this particular subject.

26 May 2010 18:52 #15 by Photo-fish

The Viking wrote: Here are some fun facts. Of the 65,000 arrested last year for being here illegally, almost 10% came from countries other than Mexico. That is almost 6500 from other nations including terrorist supporting ones here with no papers comeing across our border from Mexico. So this is not some racist subject. Of the 31,833 detained at this time by ICE. here is a small breakdown of where some of them are from that they have that were here with no papers. And most came across the Mexican Border.
Afghanistan 38
Pakistan 130
Iran 76
Iraq 74
Egypt 47
Nigeria 208
North Korea 45
Yemen 13
Somalia 267
Saudi Arabia 34

Look at that last number especially. 34 from Saudi Arabia snick in illegally. It only took 19 terrorists, 15 of whom were here from Saudia Arabia, and we knew where all of them were as they were here with papers and even got pilots licences, to kill thousands of Americans and practically destroy our economy. Can you imagine if we stop asking for ID and arresting these people? There are close to 1000 on that list that we have detained from other countries other than Mexico who snuck in. Are you telling me they are all here for $5 an hour jobs too? We have to ID everyone and know where everyone is from. It is common sense!! All it takes is a few bleeding hearts to say, 'oh but it's not fair and may hurt their feelings' to allow the next 19 to come in and practically shut down out country and kill thousands. I am sick of people saying it is not fair to ask for an ID from people who are living here!! Wake Up America!!! :bash

A Mexican, a Somali and a Korean are headed south on I-19 out of Tuscon. Who is driving?

The cop.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 May 2010 21:01 #16 by BasketWeasel
It's racist to support SB 1070?

Would it be racist if they were all Canadians?

Illegals cost Arizona $2.7 billion/year. Do any of you folks who shout racism seriously think Arizonans wouldn't be just as serious about cracking down on illegal white Canadians if they were costing them $2.7 billion/year? Do you seriously think they'd be giving them a pass because they were white?

You're all idiots!

Get these foreigners the hell back to Mexico and out of our country!

26 May 2010 22:03 #17 by Rockdoc
Elected or non-elected is irrelevant. Crossing a boarder illegaly is a criminal act. It is a law of our country. Are police and security agents not charged with upholding the laws of the land, in addition to local laws? Is the sherif telling us he is unwilling to enforce a federal law? Do law enforcement people not assist government in apprehending fugitives? Of course they do, so citing it's a federal issue is hiding behind the skirt of his personal beliefs... more to the point likely protecting and assisting fellow members of his heritage.

Through his words (if they are his words) the sherif clearly needs an education. Race is not determined by skin color. He clearly does not understand the law either. People of brown skin are not supposed to be stopped without proper cause. Color of skin does not equate to proper cause, but a traffic violation does provide cause.

Arabs are also have brown skin as do many other nationalities. Given our poor boarder security with Mexico, brown-skinned al-Qaeda types are going to take advantage of America's achilles heal. I take it he would not stop them from crossing the boarder illegally because they have brown skin?

Elected or appointed makes no difference. Given his remarks, he is not doing the job he was sworn to do and that is the bottom line.

And those Nazi comparisons are ill advised. They only highlight your ignorance of what really went on there. If that were an accurate comparison, SS type people would be knocking on doors at all hours of the day because you were Mexican. You would be asked to come with them and likely not heard from again. I do not think SB1070 is even remotely similar.

26 May 2010 22:09 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Arizona Sheriff's against SB1070
I'll take the Sheriffs opinions of yours and Vikings everyday of the week. The police have more important crimes to fight..Yes it's a crime, but so is jaywalking.

26 May 2010 22:14 #19 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote:

The Viking wrote: Here are some fun facts. Of the 65,000 arrested last year for being here illegally, almost 10% came from countries other than Mexico. That is almost 6500 from other nations including terrorist supporting ones here with no papers comeing across our border from Mexico. So this is not some racist subject. Of the 31,833 detained at this time by ICE. here is a small breakdown of where some of them are from that they have that were here with no papers. And most came across the Mexican Border.
Afghanistan 38
Pakistan 130
Iran 76
Iraq 74
Egypt 47
Nigeria 208
North Korea 45
Yemen 13
Somalia 267
Saudi Arabia 34

Look at that last number especially. 34 from Saudi Arabia snick in illegally. It only took 19 terrorists, 15 of whom were here from Saudia Arabia, and we knew where all of them were as they were here with papers and even got pilots licences, to kill thousands of Americans and practically destroy our economy. Can you imagine if we stop asking for ID and arresting these people? There are close to 1000 on that list that we have detained from other countries other than Mexico who snuck in. Are you telling me they are all here for $5 an hour jobs too? We have to ID everyone and know where everyone is from. It is common sense!! All it takes is a few bleeding hearts to say, 'oh but it's not fair and may hurt their feelings' to allow the next 19 to come in and practically shut down out country and kill thousands. I am sick of people saying it is not fair to ask for an ID from people who are living here!! Wake Up America!!! :bash

A Mexican, a Somali and a Korean are headed south on I-19 out of Tuscon. Who is driving?

The cop.

- am out with friends but I had to respond.

rofllol rofllol rofllol

27 May 2010 11:41 #20 by The Viking

The Viking wrote: Three last questions then I am out for the night. I will look forward to your well thought out replies in the morning. :biggrin:

1) If you are stopped for any reason in America is it OK for a law enforcment officer to ask you for your ID and if you don't have one, to ask where you are from? Or is it only OK to do this to White people living here?

2) As with any person that is pulled over they almost always run your ID and check your background to see if you have done anything illegal or have outstanding warrents. So if it is found after you are stopped that you have done something else illegal that is against either our state or federal laws, do those law enforcement officers have the right to detain you until it can be sorted out? Or again is it only OK to detain and arrest White people living here otherwise it is racist?

3) If a man with white skin and a man with dark skin get pulled over in Arizona, and both are found to have broken another law, (state or federal) which one should be arrested or should both?

I knew I wouldn't get a legitimate answer to these questions from those who keep defending illegal immigrants and keep sayiing how the law in Arizona is racist. Because there isn't one. No matter how you answer these questions it will show that you are either wanting special favors for different races or you will be admitting that the law is legitimate. So by the lack of answer I will take it as no one really has a good reason why they are against this law. So I guess we all agree there is nothing wrong with it. Case Closed. :woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds