So what is the Glenn Beck rally actually ABOUT?

31 Aug 2010 12:33 #111 by Cat Crap Hill
Wayne is right. All those posters used in the cartoon are real ones from Tea Party rallies. Every. Single. One.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2010 16:54 #112 by Grady

Cat Crap Hill wrote: Wayne is right. All those posters used in the cartoon are real ones from Tea Party rallies. Every. Single. One.

So what is your point Glen Beck's rally was not a Tea Party event. and as I understand it there was not a single sign waved at the Glen Beck event.

31 Aug 2010 17:29 #113 by Nmysys
Another retread screen name Grady. When we figure out who someone is, they create a new screenname to hide behind. You don't have to have a point when you are a Liberal. They think it is all about passion, and their viewpoint only.

31 Aug 2010 18:52 #114 by bailey bud
No signs at the Beck event ---- just t-shirts....

And Beck made it real clear - it's not a political event......

(wait a minute - why meet in Washington, DC if it's not about politics?)

31 Aug 2010 18:53 #115 by archer

Nmysys wrote: You don't have to have a point when you are a Liberal. They think it is all about passion, and their viewpoint only.

pot/kettle/very black.

31 Aug 2010 19:07 #116 by Blazer Bob

31 Aug 2010 19:34 #117 by archer
I'm sure NC that you will quote the post where anyone said they shouldn't be there.

31 Aug 2010 19:35 #118 by LadyJazzer
Yes... I'm waiting for that one too..

31 Aug 2010 19:53 #119 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: I'm sure NC that you will quote the post where anyone said they shouldn't be there.

rofllol It's a cartoon. Like Scruffy said:

Scruffy wrote: You really don't get humor, do you? Parody? Sarcasm? It's all foreign to you.

It's cartoon, Viking, just like yours. You posted a stupid cartoon, I posted some stupid cartoons. Jeez. Stop being so politically correct and sensitive and lighten up.

31 Aug 2010 19:55 #120 by PrintSmith

bailey bud wrote: No signs at the Beck event ---- just t-shirts....

And Beck made it real clear - it's not a political event......

(wait a minute - why meet in Washington, DC if it's not about politics?)

Because the Lincoln Memorial isn't located anywhere else except Washington, D.C along with the reflecting pool and the Washington Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, the WWII Memorial and all of them, every single one of them, has some link to the honor of a giant in our nation's history or the people who have honorably served their nation when called to defend her?

I don't know BB - that seems to be a pretty simple question to answer given that the event was called 'Restoring Honor'.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds