So what is the Glenn Beck rally actually ABOUT?

12 Sep 2010 14:34 - 12 Sep 2010 15:17 #141 by outdoor338
So wayne, you have never screwed up in your life? Have you told everyone you know, about your major mistakes, or have you hid them from others? It takes a lot of guts to admit failures in our personal lives to others. You condemn a man who admitted to major screw ups, how liberal of you wayne..yet you hide behind your computer and attack others, like beck, rush and others!

I really do admire those who can take responsibilities for their actions, beck is not proud of them, and freely says so. So why attack him wayne? You seem to have a man, love hate for the guy. Interesting..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2010 15:07 #142 by The Viking

outdoor338 wrote: So wayne, you have never screwed up in your life? Have you told the everyone you know about your major mistakes, or have you hid them from others? It takes a lot of guts to admit failures in our personal lives to others. You condemn a man who admitted to major screw ups, how liberal of you wayne..yet you hide behind your computer and attack others, like beck, rush and others!

I really do admire those who can take responsibilities for their actions, beck is not proud of them, and freely says so. So why attack him wayne? You seem to have a man, love hate for the guy. Interesting..

That is total Liberal mantra. They overlook the fact that they voted in, and still worship a former drug user and member of an anti American church whose pastor obama called one of his mentors. They can't figure out anything to make themselves feel better other than trying to cut down others. They know that America has turned against liberals and their policies and beliefs so they just keep flinging out randon crap that makes no sense and has no relevance. I find it very amuzing to watch them scramble.

12 Sep 2010 15:56 #143 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: So wayne, you have never screwed up in your life? Have you told the everyone you know about your major mistakes, or have you hid them from others? It takes a lot of guts to admit failures in our personal lives to others. You condemn a man who admitted to major screw ups, how liberal of you wayne..yet you hide behind your computer and attack others, like beck, rush and others!

That is total Liberal mantra. They overlook the fact that they voted in, and still worship a former drug user and member of an anti American church whose pastor obama called one of his mentors. They can't figure out anything to make themselves feel better other than trying to cut down others. They know that America has turned against liberals and their policies and beliefs so they just keep flinging out randon crap that makes no sense and has no relevance. I find it very amuzing to watch them scramble.

Former drug user? Are you talking about Bush?

12 Sep 2010 15:58 #144 by Wayne Harrison
I'm not cutting him down. I'm pointing out facts that he himself has pointed out about his past. If he said it, it makes sense, but if I repeat it, it doesn't????

I grew up with the likes of great statesmen like Senato Everett McKinley Dirksen and such. Real statesmen. Not clowns who make up pabble and feed it to the gullible. And if you say I'm putting Beck down again, please remember he referred to himself as a rodeo clown.

[youtube:52wibpcb]
[/youtube:52wibpcb]

12 Sep 2010 17:08 #145 by outdoor338
Statesmen like Dirksen? Beck is not in office, he is not an elected official, or did you forget that? He is an entertainer, a major difference my friend. Many like becks appeal..you should know that wayne, being a DJ and all. I wouldn't vote to put him in office, but I like the way he communicates. IMHO, its seems like a dig at both beck and rush, I don't see it as a way to be sympathetic to past issues and problems, but another slap at someone you don't personally like! You have made that very clear to all of us...

12 Sep 2010 18:02 #146 by Wayne Harrison
There are many who DO want Beck in office and are talking about a Palin/Beck ticket.

12 Sep 2010 18:17 #147 by LadyJazzer
Oh PLEASE... Let it be so!

12 Sep 2010 18:30 #148 by Wayne Harrison

outdoor338 wrote: Statesmen like Dirksen? Beck is not in office, he is not an elected official, or did you forget that? He is an entertainer, a major difference my friend.

Precisely my point, Outdoor. Thanks for making it for me.

Now, instead of a great statesman, the Republican party has two radio talk show hosts as the heir apparent leaders of the party (oh, and the token black guy). Doesn't your party have any, uh, ACTUAL politicians who can carry the water?

12 Sep 2010 18:41 #149 by HEARTLESS
The only water Obama has carried was to wash his balls (golf that is).

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Sep 2010 18:49 #150 by outdoor338
wayne, you're about to see how many republicans carry water in november, you and your liberal pals will experience what the Titanic went through a slow, slow, death!

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds