So what is the Glenn Beck rally actually ABOUT?

12 Sep 2010 18:51 #151 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: wayne, you're about to see how many republicans carry water in november, you and your liberal pals will experience what the Titanic went through a slow, slow, death!

Wait - I thought the Titanic went down pretty quickly. Didn't it go under in a matter of hours? I call bullsh** on Outdoor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2010 19:09 #152 by outdoor338
scruffy, if it takes hours 2 hours 40 minutes, that's a slow death for a ship, most ships go down right away! Maybe I should have said, watch what happens to the dems in November, their party will sink quickly after being hit by a republican torpedo :popcorn: Notice, I didn't say like the bronco's losing to Jacksonville, or Minnesota losing to the saints...in my dems losing many seats analogy.

12 Sep 2010 22:19 #153 by Wayne Harrison
[quote="Scruffy"
Wait - I thought the Titanic went down pretty quickly. Didn't it go under in a matter of hours? I call bullsh** on Outdoor.[/quote]

You're confusing the movie with real life.

13 Sep 2010 09:03 #154 by Scruffy
Weren't they both about 2 hours and 40 minutes? The movie and the real life sinking?

13 Sep 2010 09:09 #155 by Wayne Harrison
Yeah, but in the movie it only took about 30 minutes. Most of the movie was before it sank.

13 Sep 2010 09:54 #156 by Scruffy

Wayne Harrison wrote: Yeah, but in the movie it only took about 30 minutes. Most of the movie was before it sank.

Since I knew how it ended, I never bothered to see the movie.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds