USA, We're #11

13 Sep 2010 04:32 #21 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic USA, We're #11
spykster, the demonCrats, are out of the ditch and heading towards the cliff..people have now seen through obama, and are bailing on the dems, it will take decades for libs to rebound if they ever do!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2010 04:37 #22 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic USA, We're #11
archer, why is it that many dems are bailing on obama, many don't even want him to help them in their campaigns, and who can blame them! Your party is in very sad shape..maybe you should bail before your rat infested liberal ship sinks this november, and save yourself!

13 Sep 2010 06:50 #23 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic USA, We're #11

outdoor338 wrote: it will take decades for libs to rebound if they ever do!

And who do you see as the torchbearer for the recovering Republican Party?

Excuse me but it's not the Democratic Party that has a large group of people so dissatisfied with it that they started their own splinter party. If the Tea Party takes hold, I'm wondering if the Republican Party will rebound or join the Whigs as a has-been party.

13 Sep 2010 06:59 #24 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic USA, We're #11
So Wayne, as a Democrat (is that a correct assumption?) you are very happy with out of control spending, debt that would collapse dozens of lesser nations, the disconnect between voters and their elected public servants (at least thats what they are supposed to be)? If not, why keep voting for more of the same? And I've already seen your post regarding how they will change once they become part of the beltway.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

13 Sep 2010 07:27 #25 by Wayne Harrison
No, I am not happy with the spending or spending money we don't have. I wasn't happy with it under Bush and I'm not happy with it under Obama. I"m not happy with the whole political process -- regardless of party -- the way special interests (lobbyists) control politicians. I'm not happy with they way politicians gain political favors by promising to vote for another politicians bill if that politician promises to return the favor. I'm not happy with politicians who slide local projects into important national bills so they'll get passed and then the politician can go home and brag about how they are bringing federal money to the district.

In short, I'm fed up and disillusioned with the whole system. In my lifetime, I've seen no real change from this, irregardless of what party is power.

13 Sep 2010 07:40 #26 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic USA, We're #11
Well said Wayne. You appear to be another one of the angry mob that is growing in this nation.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

13 Sep 2010 07:42 #27 by Wayne Harrison

Wayne Harrison wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: it will take decades for libs to rebound if they ever do!

Looks like the Republicans may take another one in the shorts -- in Delaware, as the Tea Party candidate may be the primary winner tomorrow.

13 Sep 2010 07:45 #28 by Wayne Harrison

HEARTLESS wrote: Well said Wayne. You appear to be another one of the angry mob that is growing in this nation.

The Republicans aren't against big spending -- they've grown the government every time they've been in power -- they're just against big spending if it's not their big spending.

13 Sep 2010 08:01 #29 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic USA, We're #11
Wayne:

It sounds like you should join the Tea Party movement!!! Wednesday evening, at the Crow Hill Bible Church.

13 Sep 2010 08:59 #30 by Wayne Harrison
Nah. I'd like to keep my Social Security.

But thanks.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds