Dear Angry American, Joining Tea Party NOT Your Only Option

23 Sep 2010 14:40 #31 by PrintSmith
The only members of the GOP that think the Tea Party has gone off the rails are the same ones who joined the progressive Democrats in digging the hole that the country is currently in and calling themselves "Compassionate Conservatives" while they joined with the Democrats in spending the posterity of the nation into a perpetual poor house.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2010 14:45 #32 by LadyJazzer

23 Sep 2010 14:47 #33 by HEARTLESS
Yes, back much more so now than ever before.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

23 Sep 2010 14:51 #34 by PrintSmith

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh... Like Bush.

Exactly - the only possible worse scenario would be one in which we had a chief executive who spent like a drunken Democrat and tried to raise taxes during a bad economic period.

23 Sep 2010 15:18 #35 by FredHayek
Actually I think TEA party members are all over the place. Some don't want their benefits like Medicare messed with. But others are only concerned about excess debt and spending.

It will be interesting to see what talk radio has to say about Jon Stewart's event. I think Stewart is tired of being snarky and actually wants to support the Left more strongly, maybe even running for office.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Sep 2010 15:21 #36 by LadyJazzer
So, the message is: "Don't mess with MY Social Security", and "Don't mess with MY Medicare", and "Don't mess with MY Medicaid"--but I'm concerned about the "excess spending" on YOU...

Got it.

Just don't gore MY ox... The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife.... Yep, PS is right...I could sit and watch "compassionate conservatism" for hours...

23 Sep 2010 15:50 #37 by outdoor338
It would just be a blank screen to ya LJ, way to hard for you to understand. Like watching a movie in chinese..you just will not get it..

23 Sep 2010 16:15 #38 by Spykster

Nmysys wrote: I can't believe that Wayne really thinks that a demonstration gathering of Daily Show listeners will really make any kind of statement. Trying to outdo Glenn Beck with a gathering of stoners won't accomplish anything, because they will forget to go out and vote. Have a great trip Wayne. ( pun intended )

:thumbsup: :lol:

23 Sep 2010 16:22 #39 by Spykster
I agree with the comment that the progressive/liberal/DemonCrat types only hit the Tea Party movement, and Beck, etal, with insults. At least two of them are currently posting in this topic. They NEVER come up with verifiable facts to back their positions, hence the hate and name calling, like a bunch of ill-raised brats from the Alinski family. I suspect what irritates all of them the most is that guys like Beck, Hannity, and O'Reilly constantly back up what they say with easy to find factual information, and that just boils the left's slimy, diseased blood...I think the upcoming rally will be a flop :lol: . Keep in mind Beck's rally drew at least one million patriots :fwave: ...probably the largest crowd ever to attend a meeting in this country.

23 Sep 2010 16:29 #40 by Spykster

outdoor338 wrote: It would just be a blank screen to ya LJ, way to hard for you to understand. Like watching a movie in chinese..you just will not get it..

:lol:

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds