U.N. believable!!! Applause at Ahmadinejad's Speech

23 Sep 2010 20:43 #11 by Spykster

Nmysys wrote: How long are we going to keep funding this organization, the U.N., so that all the America Haters can bash us on our soil, have immunity from our laws and snub their noses at us?

Sure, the American contingent stood up and walked out when Iran's President started his usual rant and made accusations against the U.S. but other Nations actually applauded this jerk who has defied all the sanctions put on his country for years.

I know you Progressives are going to tell us that we are the bad guys, but as far as I am concerned, you too, can go live over there in Iran, or Europe where you think life is so much better than here.

Just another reason why we should just get out of this most useless of organizations...And then all the unpaid parking tickets these dirtbags accrue in Manhattan as well...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2010 22:05 #12 by Wayne Harrison

Nmysys wrote: Sure, the American contingent stood up and walked out when Iran's President started his usual rant and made accusations against the U.S. but other Nations actually applauded this jerk who has defied all the sanctions put on his country for years.

So, are you saying the U.S. Ambassador and his staff walked out? It sounds like you approve of that action. Do you?

If you do, thank President Obama, who appointed Susan Rice. I'm sure she didn't do that without his direction or approval.

23 Sep 2010 23:29 #13 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: [So, are you saying the U.S. Ambassador and his staff walked out? It sounds like you approve of that action. Do you?
If you do, thank President Obama, who appointed Susan Rice. I'm sure she didn't do that without his direction or approval.

Once again...the world revolves around...the messiah... :lol:

23 Sep 2010 23:34 #14 by Spykster

Nmysys wrote: Sure, the American contingent stood up and walked out when Iran's President started his usual rant and made accusations against the U.S. but other Nations actually applauded this jerk who has defied all the sanctions put on his country for years.

I know you Progressives are going to tell us that we are the bad guys, but as far as I am concerned, you too, can go live over there in Iran, or Europe where you think life is so much better than here.

Don't forget, the progressives also cheered the fact that the mexican presidente made a speech here in which he trashed Arizona and SB 1070,(parroting Barry O's hatred for the state as well - virtually word for word), and the DemonCrats stood up en masse and applauded his interference in internal American affairs...I'm sure Barry O was really proud of his soon to be replaced puppets...Barry's turn on the chopping block is coming sooner than his supporters realize... :thumbsup: :fwave:

23 Sep 2010 23:56 #15 by Wayne Harrison
You're getting into dangerous territory if you are looking for an argument.

I wholeheartedly support the Arizona law. If the government can't protect our border, then the states have to do it.

24 Sep 2010 00:11 #16 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: You're getting into dangerous territory if you are looking for an argument.

I wholeheartedly support the Arizona law. If the government can't protect our border, then the states have to do it.

Dangerous territory, you say? The dangerous territory is Arizona, because Barry O, your messiah, refuses their pleas for help, then instead sues them when they try to defend themselves, then he has Hillary file a complaint with what, the League of Nations over Arizona...This is a way to weaken our national sovereignty at the behest of millions of people engaged in criminal activity, lay our nation prone and helpless in front of the national community, strip us of our self determination, and circumvent our Constution, which your messiah has said is "nothing but a set of negative liberties". THAT is dangerous. I don't know if you know it or not, Barry O is ordered his minions to file suit to stop Arizona from enforcing E-Verify, even though at least a dozen other states currently mandate it as well. Barry O is dangerous, and a slew of memos were secretly smuggled out of DHS in which they are still trying to find ways to circumvent legislators so Barry O can fnd ways to grant amnesty merely by his whim. He was at a luncheon a few days ago where he promised the Hispanic Carcass that he was doing his best to find a way to grant amnesty. Dangerous? That, and Barry O, are dangerous. There is no such thing as dangerous territory on any topic with you, for you possess an impotent psyche.

24 Sep 2010 07:50 #17 by Wayne Harrison
Whatever you say, bro.

24 Sep 2010 08:57 #18 by ComputerBreath
Ahmadina-nut-job...the perfect description of a demagogue.

24 Sep 2010 09:50 #19 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: Whatever you say, bro.

Either drop the topic or change the topic when you don't have a leg to stand on...Well, where is this dangerous territory of which you spoke? :Whistle

24 Sep 2010 17:56 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic U.N. believable!!! Applause at Ahmadinejad's Speech

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Oh it's the boogieman!!!

Be afraid everyone! Be very afraid! Lets give the defense industry another trillion to keep us safe

You sap

Do you lay awake at nights just trying to figure things out to say tht will make you look like a bigger ass each day, or do you have a teleprompter making you look that stupid?

Are you really afraid of Iran? Is it a big issue? He's nothing- Man up!

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds