U.N. believable!!! Applause at Ahmadinejad's Speech

24 Sep 2010 17:58 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic U.N. believable!!! Applause at Ahmadinejad's Speech

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Nmysys wrote: How long are we going to keep funding this organization, the U.N., so that all the America Haters can bash us on our soil, have immunity from our laws and snub their noses at us?

Oh yeah, America is so abused by the rest of the world, poor us.... lol

F-ing clueless-

I wasn't afraid of the USSR when they had 10,000 missles pointed at our head, I'm certianly not afraid of this tiny little isolated country 10,000 miles away..Ha!

COWARDS!!

No one is scared of Iran or Amendnut, he is full of alot of hot air just like you. He is also a coward. He has the short man syndrome.

I agree so lets stop being led around by the nose by Israel...They can take care of themselves thanks to the 3 billion in aid and weapons we give them everyear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2010 18:43 #22 by Nmysys
Rantmeister VL:

The whole point is you said, No one is afraid of Ahmadinejad and Iran. The truth is you don't have to live in Israel. They are afraid and now that Obama is deserting them and idiots like you say Israel can take care of themselves, since we give them $3 Billion a year, then when they do a preemptive strike in order to protect themselves, you and all the other people who are like you, or anti-semitic, will complain that they are committing atrocities like you do when they protect them selves in Gaza and elsewhere in the world. They are either our allies or they are not. Which is it? Do we help protect our allies or don't we?

24 Sep 2010 18:49 #23 by Nmysys
Wayne:

Are you ignoring the fact that our Diplomats have walked out before under Senor Bush intentionally or just wanting to get raves for Barry?

What ever happened to a media that reported real news, instead of making up what they want to make news with? Some journalist!! Just like all the rest of, how does Rush put it, the Drive-By media!!!!!!

Well apparently you are a hero to your followers VL, LJ, etc. but you are definitely feeling how we feel about your bias in your so called, reporting, posting, as an individual or as a journalist, same-o, same-o!!

24 Sep 2010 18:51 #24 by Nmysys
VL:

I doubt you were even alive when as school children we did drills constantly, hiding under our desks, people built underground bunkers, etc. in actual fear of the USSR and their Nuclear arsenal. Why do you do your talking out of your rectum instead of your head? Oh, I see, it is intentional, since that is where your brains are stored!!

24 Sep 2010 19:11 #25 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote: Rantmeister VL:

The whole point is you said, No one is afraid of Ahmadinejad and Iran. The truth is you don't have to live in Israel. They are afraid and now that Obama is deserting them and idiots like you say Israel can take care of themselves, since we give them $3 Billion a year, then when they do a preemptive strike in order to protect themselves, you and all the other people who are like you, or anti-semitic, will complain that they are committing atrocities like you do when they protect them selves in Gaza and elsewhere in the world. They are either our allies or they are not. Which is it? Do we help protect our allies or don't we?

Simply put, they piss Israel off, not even Allah can help them. Israel has been picked on since its existence. They just want to live in Peace and be left alone. Then you have these wack jobs like amendnut who thinks he is impressing someone while he is nothing more than a puppet in his country, (and a terrorist who was involved in the Embassy attack). He is nothing more than the school yard bully who when confronted cries. He should not have been allowed in this country. Afraid of him. not even close. Take the puppet, cut the strings, now you have nothing but a useless doll.

Israel has always been an allie to the US. Now all of a sudden we have a muslim President and they are no longer. They got accused of going into Gaza after the had missles shot at them from there. Then when done they are the bad guys. Not. Gaza got what it deserved. I don't want to hear the BS about how there was innocent people killed in Gaza. They killed alot of innocent people in Israel with the missles. Then President Barack Obama Authorizes $20.3 Million Aid to Gaza Victims of Israel's Bombings, then everyone questions how they did. My question is simple, how much bombings and attackes does Israel have to endure.

25 Sep 2010 17:26 #26 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic U.N. believable!!! Applause at Ahmadinejad's Speech

Nmysys wrote: VL:

I doubt you were even alive when as school children we did drills constantly, hiding under our desks, people built underground bunkers, etc. in actual fear of the USSR and their Nuclear arsenal. Why do you do your talking out of your rectum instead of your head? Oh, I see, it is intentional, since that is where your brains are stored!!

Right, that was something to fear..I wasn't afraid, but I can understand that.

but you guttless guys are afraid of what amounts to a street gang (al queda) and some troll in Iran..Don't you know we are a super power? We have nothing to fear but fear itself- now man up and be a real American for a change

25 Sep 2010 17:29 #27 by UNDER MODERATION

navycpo7 wrote:

Simply put, they piss Israel off, not even Allah can help them. Israel has been picked on since its existence. They just want to live in Peace and be left alone. .

Ha ha ha..Really? They just want to be left alone huh..Wow! Clueless

Please educate yourself, please

Oh poor Israel

25 Sep 2010 19:05 #28 by Spykster

I remeber the halcyon days of the Air Raid drills...They didn't tell anyone it was actually for nuclear missile attacks :VeryScared: Either under the desks we went, or out in the hallways hugging the walls in a crouched/kneeling position with our forearms over our heads... :VeryScared: As little kids...we had no clue...It was all around the Cuban Missile Crisis...

25 Sep 2010 19:09 #29 by Spykster

Vice Lord wrote:

Right, that was something to fear..I wasn't afraid, but I can understand that.

but you guttless guys are afraid of what amounts to a street gang (al queda) and some troll in Iran..Don't you know we are a super power? We have nothing to fear but fear itself- now man up and be a real American for a change

Hey, crap for brains...street gangs didn't take down the Twin Towers, crash in Pennsylvania, or into the Pentagon...Iran trains and equips/arms various factions in both iraq and afghanistan, & I'manutjob might be nuts, but he is very, very, dangerous...

25 Sep 2010 20:18 #30 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Simply put, they piss Israel off, not even Allah can help them. Israel has been picked on since its existence. They just want to live in Peace and be left alone. .

Ha ha ha..Really? They just want to be left alone huh..Wow! Clueless

Please educate yourself, please

Oh poor Israel

I have and talking with those that live there also. I have spent many a week there. What about you.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds