U.N. believable!!! Applause at Ahmadinejad's Speech

23 Sep 2010 16:46 #1 by Nmysys
How long are we going to keep funding this organization, the U.N., so that all the America Haters can bash us on our soil, have immunity from our laws and snub their noses at us?

Sure, the American contingent stood up and walked out when Iran's President started his usual rant and made accusations against the U.S. but other Nations actually applauded this jerk who has defied all the sanctions put on his country for years.

I know you Progressives are going to tell us that we are the bad guys, but as far as I am concerned, you too, can go live over there in Iran, or Europe where you think life is so much better than here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2010 17:42 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic U.N. believable!!! Applause at Ahmadinejad's Speech
Oh it's the boogieman!!!

Be afraid everyone! Be very afraid! Lets give the defense industry another trillion to keep us safe

You sap

23 Sep 2010 17:43 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic U.N. believable!!! Applause at Ahmadinejad's Speech

Nmysys wrote: How long are we going to keep funding this organization, the U.N., so that all the America Haters can bash us on our soil, have immunity from our laws and snub their noses at us?

Oh yeah, America is so abused by the rest of the world, poor us.... lol

F-ing clueless-

I wasn't afraid of the USSR when they had 10,000 missles pointed at our head, I'm certianly not afraid of this tiny little isolated country 10,000 miles away..Ha!

COWARDS!!

23 Sep 2010 17:52 #4 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Oh it's the boogieman!!!

Be afraid everyone! Be very afraid! Lets give the defense industry another trillion to keep us safe

You sap

Do you lay awake at nights just trying to figure things out to say tht will make you look like a bigger ass each day, or do you have a teleprompter making you look that stupid?

23 Sep 2010 18:29 #5 by bailey bud
No applause from this corner.

I suspect it was mostly just diplomatic behavior
(frankly, I think we've tried diplomacy with this nut case long enough - and obviously, the US Reps to the UN agreed).

I really wish I knew if it's his lunacy or the lunacy of the mullahs.

23 Sep 2010 18:36 #6 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

Nmysys wrote: How long are we going to keep funding this organization, the U.N., so that all the America Haters can bash us on our soil, have immunity from our laws and snub their noses at us?

Oh yeah, America is so abused by the rest of the world, poor us.... lol

F-ing clueless-

I wasn't afraid of the USSR when they had 10,000 missles pointed at our head, I'm certianly not afraid of this tiny little isolated country 10,000 miles away..Ha!

COWARDS!!

No one is scared of Iran or Amendnut, he is full of alot of hot air just like you. He is also a coward. He has the short man syndrome.

23 Sep 2010 18:40 #7 by HEARTLESS
And ViLe dorc has little brain syndrome.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

23 Sep 2010 19:59 #8 by Wayne Harrison
There is a move on by other nations, principally in Europe and Africa, to move the United Nations to Europe, to make it closer to most of the nations in the organization and an easier commute for most of the member delegates. I wish they would move it.

23 Sep 2010 20:05 #9 by navycpo7
Hell, I will help them pack

23 Sep 2010 20:13 #10 by HEARTLESS

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds