U.N. believable!!! Applause at Ahmadinejad's Speech

26 Sep 2010 19:28 #41 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: You forgot the part about "the libs are going down in November"...

changing the topic again ? Why not run away when the going get's rough, right wayne?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2010 19:29 #42 by Spykster

Spykster wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: Huh? Israel was attacked? Israel attacked Egypt first in a pre-emptive strike on June 5, 1967. The other Arab countries had defense pacts with Egypt and joined after Egypt was attacked by Israel.

Is your claim that Israel was attacked first a demonstration of your superior knowledge of Israel?

Wayno...you said pre-emptive...Yes, it has been historically proven that Israel had actionable intelligence that proved egypt was getting ready to attack. Do you disagree with the concept of a "pre-emptive" attack to protect one's nation's survival, or just when Israel is compelled to launch one? Please extend to all of us a coherent explanation. :crossed: :biggrin: :crossed:

C'mon, Wayne, this is an interesting topic because of your inference...You really need to answer my question above... :Whistle

26 Sep 2010 21:08 #43 by Wayne Harrison
No, I don't believe in a pre-emptive attack. While other countries might, the United States of America does not attack first (or at least didn't until George W. Bush came along). The United States of American doesn't torture either (or at least didn't until George W. Bush came along).

Spykster, you're like a little annoying yap dog that tries to bite your ankle but doesn't quite make it.

26 Sep 2010 21:32 #44 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote: No, I don't believe in a pre-emptive attack. While other countries might, the United States of America does not attack first (or at least didn't until George W. Bush came along). The United States of American doesn't torture either (or at least didn't until George W. Bush came along).

Spykster, you're like a little annoying yap dog that tries to bite your ankle but doesn't quite make it.

Gee Wayne, you sidestepped the question about Israel again...I thought you would...We don't torture ? Well, let me elucidate you...Japan has been on a mission to repatriate Japanese war dead from WW2...They are becoming increasingly upset because about 70% of the remains they are finding in the PTO are being found...without heads...Granted, a lot of these little yellow fellows were dead before their heads were removed...but to think they were all dead when seperated from their domes is sheer idiocy, considering the fact of what the USMC and Army had to endure during the war. Sneak attack on Pearl, Bataan Death March, atrocities in prison camps, Bushido parties, live evisceration
( the "patients" were called "logs" ), hell ships, hell, the japs even neutered live wounded Marines, urinated on them, then killed them, cannibalism of captured pilots, ad nauseum. You really can't blame our Military for going down to that level...it happens in every war, especially when you send what amounts to millions of armed and trained children to do terrible things...If what you call torture will keep a ding dong like you safe at night, I'm all for it. And when characters like yourself bemoan waterboarding, all I have to say to you is that - 1. We train our soldiers with it, like police in this country have to get tased as part of their taser training. 2. More people get injured and scared out of their wits when RECREATIONALLY SURFING in this country, than will ever suffer any real harm from waterboarding. Wake up, duuuude...NOW, GO BACK AND ANSWER THE QUESTION SPECIFICALLY AS IT PERTAINS TO ISRAEL.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds