Democrats vote to raise ALL of our taxes......

29 Sep 2010 15:21 #11 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: spin...spin...spin...

:Snooze

Another uneducated non productive post. Great job! Keep it up! You never disappoint! :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Sep 2010 15:22 #12 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote: Read this! It is the Dems fighting the Dems that have stopped all of this.

Democratic leaders in Congress had been pushing for a vote to extend middle-class tax cuts before lawmakers go home to campaign for the Nov. 2 congressional election. But action on the tax cuts was postponed until after the election when Democrats could not agree on how to proceed.

This is recent. This is the last time I'll ask: Where were the Repubs weeks and months ago? Why did they block this all summer?

29 Sep 2010 15:23 #13 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: spin...spin...spin...

:Snooze

Another uneducated non productive post. Great job! Keep it up! You never disappoint! :thumbsup:

It's her opinion of your post, just as you post your opinion "You can't spin this one."

29 Sep 2010 15:26 #14 by LadyJazzer
It's only "uneducated non-productive" if it's anyone's other than a neo-con...

29 Sep 2010 15:26 #15 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote: In this instance, since it is politically expedient for them to vote on it, NOW the Republicans want to allow it on the floor. Previously, they have blocked every attempt to vote on it.

This is nothing but political grandstanding, and you know it. The Republicans just want to be able to point their finger and say "See? They didn't do sh**!"

Whether they were ready before or not is irrelevant. They, just like Pelosi and Reid, put things off until they can get the votes needed to pass a bill. Now they are all ready and it is a simple vote, but since Pelosi is losing her grip on the Dems, she decided to screw the people. Why are they leaving 2 weeks early when they are all ready for an up or down vote now? The responsible members in congress don't want to leave early including many Dems. So why are they leaving, when there is such an important vote and all are ready to vote now? The R's are ready to vote for it and so are 47 Dems. It is a done deal and our taxes won't go up. But Pelosi says, screw America if I can't have my way and what obama campaigned on.

29 Sep 2010 15:27 #16 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: It's only "uneducated non-productive" if it's anyone's other than a neo-con...

The words spin spin and a snore are educated and productive to you? Speaks volumes.

29 Sep 2010 15:28 #17 by LadyJazzer
Yeah... My considered opinion of your usual spin and tiresome ranting...

Scruffy wrote: This is the last time I'll ask: Where were the Repubs weeks and months ago? Why did they block this all summer?

And the Repubs have been saying "screw America if I can't have my way" for two years now...

29 Sep 2010 15:32 #18 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Yeah... My considered opinion of your usual spin and tiresome ranting...

Scruffy wrote: This is the last time I'll ask: Where were the Repubs weeks and months ago? Why did they block this all summer?

And the Repubs have been saying "screw America if I can't have my way" for two years now...

OMG, do you even read what you write? What the hell are you talking about? The Dems have had ALL the control and passed EVERYTHING they wanted for the last 2 years and even back to 4 years. Look where we are at! You have to make things up better than that.

29 Sep 2010 15:57 #19 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Yeah... My considered opinion of your usual spin and tiresome ranting...

Fact check. Americans didn't want Tarp 1 or 2 and now 3, They didn't want the stimulus, they didn't want cash for clunkers, they didn't want the healthcare bill the way it is, the didn't want the wall street takeover, they didn't want the auto takeover, they didn't want this new bank bailout. All of those went through thanks to the Dems in total control saying 'screw Ameica, we want it our way, and we don't care if you dan't want it!' The Republicans have had no say in stopping any of it!

29 Sep 2010 16:05 #20 by LadyJazzer
YOU telling ME what "Americans want" is so much bullcrap... It's tiresome. S'cuse me, but 51% of AMERICANS voted FOR Obama & the Democrats...Not for Geezer & Gidget. What they were handed in January, 2009, was Bush's load of crap.

Nobody was too happy about giving the slimebags like AIG and the other too-big-to-fail speculators who gambled with everyone else's money (thanks to the GOP), and then went crying to the Gubmn't for a bailout when it came crashing down. But it kept the economy from going off the cliff.

You have your opinion, I have mine. Yes... I want them to finish what they started. Is there some part of that you don't understand?

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds