Gracious

01 Nov 2010 15:32 #21 by Residenttroll returns
Replied by Residenttroll returns on topic Gracious

archer wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote: :yeahthat:

I think's it apropos for the liberals to be asking for mercy before the vote. :loser:

Not asking for mercy, just wondering if you'll be a human.

Not likely. They were sore losers, I expect they will be sore winners. Its in the conservative DNA to whine and carry on even when they win.

I think I recall the Progressives saying Conservatives were done for decades, if not a century.....then Barry showed his true colors and tipped the Titanic while most Americans were chained to the lower levels.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 15:33 #22 by Residenttroll returns

daisypusher wrote: Leave it up to a liberal to explore the possibility of being a victim before they even are one. :rofl That is entertainment.

Great post! :rofl rofllol Exactly!

01 Nov 2010 16:37 #23 by Whatevergreen
Replied by Whatevergreen on topic Gracious
I am not so sure of the landslide that some are predicting. Some of cocks (roosters) making all the noise and strutting around this hen-house maybe counting their chickens before they are hatched. Hope you don't end up eating crow or I for one will have to say, "cluck you".

01 Nov 2010 17:15 #24 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic Gracious

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote: Hold on, I don't seem to recall the liberals on this board (when they were on Pineslime) being gracious with their victory.....
I've documented just a few from Looney Jerk. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5069 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5069<!-- l -->

I'd gladly listen to your reasons why Conservatives should be "gracious," especially considering the names called and assaults we have endured.

That's big of you, RT. "They did it too."

I'm just saying that in the interest of civility, celebrate, but don't pour salt?

justsayin, pretty much said it, I to do not believe it is going to be something for anyone to be happy about.

01 Nov 2010 17:25 - 01 Nov 2010 18:39 #25 by Residenttroll returns
I certainly don't believe it's going to be a landslide. I do believe many liberals are going to be shoveled out the door.

01 Nov 2010 18:35 #26 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Gracious
Scruffy:

Just so you know where I stand on this question of yours, I want to ask you a question tomorrow evening, Will you respect me in the morning? * Ever been asked that one?

I think when this all comes out in the wash, you will be admitting to this whole forum that all along you were a closet Conservative, and just posting these inane replies to keep the pot stirred!! You seem to have too much intelligence for what your posts have said all along. Just my opinion!! Anyway, I won't rub salt in the wounds. The truth is that there are a few of you Liberals that I would like to remain friends with even though your Democratic Party is GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash :bash :bash :bash

01 Nov 2010 18:59 #27 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic Gracious
Regardless of the outcome, until we put GOD back into America, it will all be for naught - Republican or Democrat controlled.

01 Nov 2010 19:09 #28 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Gracious
Who's god? (Not who is god, but your god or my god?)

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

01 Nov 2010 19:12 #29 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Gracious

Nmysys wrote: Scruffy:

Just so you know where I stand on this question of yours, I want to ask you a question tomorrow evening, Will you respect me in the morning? * Ever been asked that one?

I think when this all comes out in the wash, you will be admitting to this whole forum that all along you were a closet Conservative, and just posting these inane replies to keep the pot stirred!! You seem to have too much intelligence for what your posts have said all along. Just my opinion!! Anyway, I won't rub salt in the wounds. The truth is that there are a few of you Liberals that I would like to remain friends with even though your Democratic Party is GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash :bash :bash :bash

It's not necessary to insult me by calling me a conservative.

01 Nov 2010 19:13 #30 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Gracious

AV8OR wrote: Regardless of the outcome, until we put GOD back into America, it will all be for naught - Republican or Democrat controlled.

Yes, I agree. Let's put Osiris back into America. Or Horus.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds