Gracious

01 Nov 2010 19:16 #31 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic Gracious

Photo-fish wrote: Who's god? (Not who is god, but your god or my god?)

Let's cut through the PC BS and get real.

The answer to your question is 'the one and only true God'. The one our founders worshipped. The one referenced on our money.

You are, of course, free to worship whomever or whatever you choose.

But there is only one God who can save this country.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 19:36 #32 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Gracious

AV8OR wrote: Regardless of the outcome, until we put GOD back into America, it will all be for naught - Republican or Democrat controlled.

Thank you, but thanks to the First Amendment, I don't need or have to put up with YOUR God in America... But thanks for playing.

01 Nov 2010 20:05 #33 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic Gracious

archer wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote: :yeahthat:

I think's it apropos for the liberals to be asking for mercy before the vote. :loser:

Not asking for mercy, just wondering if you'll be a human.

Not likely. They were sore losers, I expect they will be sore winners. Its in the conservative DNA to whine and carry on even when they win.

They?!?!? Think back to the last election... YOU were 'they'. and it was liberals that had the whiney DNA.

Get off yer dang high horse - at election time, the winners gloat and the loosers see the end of the world. Until reality sets in and we all realize that we're screwed no matter who's in office.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

01 Nov 2010 20:08 #34 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote:

AV8OR wrote: Regardless of the outcome, until we put GOD back into America, it will all be for naught - Republican or Democrat controlled.

Thank you, but thanks to the First Amendment, I don't need or have to put up with YOUR God in America... But thanks for playing.

You got something against Odin?

01 Nov 2010 20:09 #35 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Gracious
Scruffy:

You are a Conservative!

01 Nov 2010 20:10 #36 by LadyJazzer
No, I got something against someone trying to insert their religion into my life when I have a Constitutional right to determine which religion..or NO religion..I want in my life. For people who keep mouthing off about the Constitution and how much they support it, they should try actually reading and COMPREHENDING it for a change.

01 Nov 2010 20:24 #37 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: No, I got something against someone trying to insert their religion into my life when I have a Constitutional right to determine which religion..or NO religion..I want in my life. For people who keep mouthing off about the Constitution and how much they support it, they should try actually reading and COMPREHENDING it for a change.

I was jokin around LJ.

The constitution leaves plenty of room for all religions, including atheism. Our founding fathers based the government on the moral guidelines that are included in most every religion. It's the basic ideas of freedom and respect for others.

Many of the founding fathers considered themselves deists.

The word 'God' shouldn't scare you so much LJ, it's just alot of people's way of expressing the need for some morals.

01 Nov 2010 20:35 #38 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic Gracious

Nobody that matters wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: No, I got something against someone trying to insert their religion into my life when I have a Constitutional right to determine which religion..or NO religion..I want in my life. For people who keep mouthing off about the Constitution and how much they support it, they should try actually reading and COMPREHENDING it for a change.

I was jokin around LJ.

The constitution leaves plenty of room for all religions, including atheism. Our founding fathers based the government on the moral guidelines that are included in most every religion. It's the basic ideas of freedom and respect for others.

Many of the founding fathers considered themselves deists.

The word 'God' shouldn't scare you so much LJ, it's just alot of people's way of expressing the need for some morals.

Well said, Matters. Some people just can't help but get caught up in their mannyhose. Makes 'em ornery.

01 Nov 2010 20:41 #39 by LadyJazzer

Nobody that matters wrote: Many of the founding fathers considered themselves deists.

As I have posted proof of on many occasions....

Nobody that matters wrote: The word 'God' shouldn't scare you so much LJ, it's just alot of people's way of expressing the need for some morals.

Likewise, you don't get to impose your so-called "morals" on me if it impinges on my rights not to have them.

01 Nov 2010 21:58 #40 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Gracious

JusSayin wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: Who's god? (Not who is god, but your god or my god?)

Let's cut through the PC BS and get real.

The answer to your question is 'the one and only true God'. The one our founders worshipped. The one referenced on our money.

You are, of course, free to worship whomever or whatever you choose.

But there is only one God who can save this country.

Which god is that? Which is the one and only true God? You really need to be more specific.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds