Gracious

01 Nov 2010 11:02 #1 by Scruffy
Gracious was created by Scruffy
It's pretty much a given that the Republicans will pick up seats in the House and Senate.

My question is - "Will the conservatives on this board be gracious in victory or will you gloat and rub it in?"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 11:14 #2 by Residenttroll returns
Replied by Residenttroll returns on topic Gracious
Hold on, I don't seem to recall the liberals on this board (when they were on Pineslime) being gracious with their victory.....
I've documented just a few from Looney Jerk. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5069 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5069<!-- l -->

I'd gladly listen to your reasons why Conservatives should be "gracious," especially considering the names called and assaults we have endured.

01 Nov 2010 11:17 #3 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Gracious
What? That is like saying we have to be gracious to the kidnappers when they finally let us go.

The question is....will the new residents of the house become part of the system, and kidnap us as well, or will the people actually hold them accountable. I truly believe for once...we will keep them accountable.

I won't be any more ornery than usual, but you gotta give the reps at least a little celebration time, if it happens. Just stay off the site for a week, and you should be good! :wink:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Nov 2010 11:22 #4 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Gracious
A lib free site for a week?

In your dreams!!!

rofllol :lol: :popcorn:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

01 Nov 2010 11:29 #5 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Gracious

residenttroll wrote: Hold on, I don't seem to recall the liberals on this board (when they were on Pineslime) being gracious with their victory.....
I've documented just a few from Looney Jerk. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5069 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5069<!-- l -->

I'd gladly listen to your reasons why Conservatives should be "gracious," especially considering the names called and assaults we have endured.

That's big of you, RT. "They did it too."

I'm just saying that in the interest of civility, celebrate, but don't pour salt?

01 Nov 2010 11:44 #6 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic Gracious
There will be no outcome tomorrow that should warrant anyone to dance in celebration. There's still a lot of work to get done and a long road to recovery.

01 Nov 2010 11:49 #7 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Gracious
:yeahthat:

Everyone elected or re-elected will need to start showing voters they made the right choice. The election is just the beginning.

01 Nov 2010 11:51 #8 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic Gracious

Pineguy wrote: :yeahthat:

Everyone elected or re-elected will need to start showing voters they made the right choice. The election is just the beginning.

I second :yeahthat:

01 Nov 2010 11:56 #9 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Gracious

JusSayin wrote:

Pineguy wrote: :yeahthat:

I second :yeahthat:

I third that. Nice post.

01 Nov 2010 13:47 #10 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Gracious

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote: Hold on, I don't seem to recall the liberals on this board (when they were on Pineslime) being gracious with their victory.....

That's big of you, RT. "They did it too."

I'm just saying that in the interest of civility, celebrate, but don't pour salt?

I don't plan on pouring any salt. We conservatives have our work cut out for us to make sure the people we put in office do what they said they would do. It is kind of like drafting a great rookie (you think) on your NFL team. You think they were going to be great...question is, will they turn out to be Elway or Russell. Nothing to celebrate yet. We have a huge hole both parties have put us in over the last many years. It will take lots of work to get us back. Hopefully, after tomorrow, at least we will have the beginnings of a team to do just that....IF we can keep them from being corrupted by the establishment republicans.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds