Sarah Palin's Alaska. A great documentary!

16 Nov 2010 10:47 #21 by archer

The Viking wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: It is both tame and lame at the same time. If you really want to see Wild Alaska from your couch, there are some real good, actual, documentaries out there. Anyone that considers this as even a partial documentary on Alaska is fooling themselves.

Edit to add: Yes, I watched it.

Who said it was a documentary on Alaska?

Uh....you called it a documentary in the title of this thread. And the title of the show is "Sarah Palin's Alaska" or something like that....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Nov 2010 10:49 #22 by Photo-fish
Um, maybe it was the title to this thread? Maybe that is not what you meant (sorry).

So it is a documentary on what then? Palin's life in Alaska?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Nov 2010 10:52 #23 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: Um, maybe it was the title to this thread? Maybe that is not what you meant (sorry).

So it is a documentary on what then? Palin's life in Alaska?

That is how I look at it. As more of a documentary on Sarah Palin's life in Alaska. Not a documentary on Alaska. That would take thousands of hours of history. This is just 8 hours on Sarah Palin's life up there.

16 Nov 2010 11:13 #24 by Wayne Harrison
It's a reality show on a reality network -- the same network who brought us "Jon & Kate Plus 8."

16 Nov 2010 15:42 #25 by conifermtman
I always enjoy watching libs go nuts over Palin. Very entertaining!

16 Nov 2010 16:16 #26 by V_A
Have all of the Palin fans watched the Nailin Palin documentary?

16 Nov 2010 18:50 - 16 Nov 2010 19:15 #27 by Blazer Bob

conifermtman wrote: I always enjoy watching libs go nuts over Palin. Very entertaining!

:yeahthat: You betch ya. I guess they have to do something while they flush the progressive brand down the drain for the next 50 years. :Whistle

16 Nov 2010 19:02 #28 by LOL

Scruffy wrote: Sorry, no, I did not watch it. I can't since we had to cut our dish tv thanks to the Bush recession.

Boo Hoo Hoo.

I thinks the Feds will send you a check so you can buy an analog converter box and get free airwave TV.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

16 Nov 2010 19:25 #29 by Scruffy

Joe wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Sorry, no, I did not watch it. I can't since we had to cut our dish tv thanks to the Bush recession.

Boo Hoo Hoo.

I thinks the Feds will send you a check so you can buy an analog converter box and get free airwave TV.

Thanks. Your empathy means a lot to me, especially in these dark times of the Bush recession. We all have to tighten our belts and one of the ways, amongst many, that we tightened is to cut the cable.

Alas, the Federal program for digital converters is over. But it doesn't really matter, since there is virtually no airwave reception in the mountains.

16 Nov 2010 19:30 #30 by LOL

Scruffy wrote: But it doesn't really matter, since there is virtually no airwave reception in the mountains.

Maybe we need a gov't program to bulldoze these dang mountains flat, so the airwaves can be free again. SOBs

Lets start a commission " Remove the mountains" Free TV for all!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds