Medical Marijuana

28 May 2010 19:31 #121 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Medical Marijuana
Does it mean that I need some MJ because it pains me to read some of the confrontational bickering? lol I think we need a different approach with certain people, but that is another topic best discussed in private. It's good to see Sunshine can always creates warmth to get us back on track.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2010 09:16 #122 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Medical Marijuana

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Medicine Man wrote: What' going on? Everyone was getting along so well a few pages ago.

I think for the most part we are getting way off subject. The thread was called Medical Marijuana. Now we are getting into bootleg liquor and smokes, murder for hire. As a patient and caregiver I somewhat take offense to these things being compared to what I do. You don't see everyone persecuting pharmacists and calling them killers after what happened to Michal Jackson and thousand of other poor souls hooked on pharmaceuticals.

I agree MM. BTW I just LOVE watching the ads for perscription meds on TV and listing the disclaimer of all the possible side effects that takes longer than explaining what the medicine was for. I might have better this and that, but I might die from taking it. WONDERFUL! Geez, just saying. You're doing good work for the people who would be in unspeakable pain without it! :sunshine:

Wow Sunshine Girl! I like your choice of Avatar, shes beautiful, who is that?

Stunning

29 May 2010 09:50 #123 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Medical Marijuana

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Medicine Man wrote: What' going on? Everyone was getting along so well a few pages ago.

I think for the most part we are getting way off subject. The thread was called Medical Marijuana. Now we are getting into bootleg liquor and smokes, murder for hire. As a patient and caregiver I somewhat take offense to these things being compared to what I do. You don't see everyone persecuting pharmacists and calling them killers after what happened to Michal Jackson and thousand of other poor souls hooked on pharmaceuticals.

I agree MM. BTW I just LOVE watching the ads for perscription meds on TV and listing the disclaimer of all the possible side effects that takes longer than explaining what the medicine was for. I might have better this and that, but I might die from taking it. WONDERFUL! Geez, just saying. You're doing good work for the people who would be in unspeakable pain without it! :sunshine:

Stunning

I'm glad you noticed. She is my princess, the sunshine in my life. That is what makes me rich beyond your wildest dreams. :woo hoo: :sunshine: She gets me high even without MM.

29 May 2010 10:00 #124 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Stunning

I'm glad you noticed. She is my princess, the sunshine in my life. That is what makes me rich beyond your wildest dreams. :woo hoo: :sunshine: She gets me high even without MM.

Yeah right...Why would Sunshine Girl use a picture of "your princess" for her avatar?

29 May 2010 10:01 #125 by UNDER MODERATION
Is she your daughter?

29 May 2010 10:02 #126 by UNDER MODERATION
Is that actually her!? I thought it was some actress or at the very least a country music star?

29 May 2010 10:41 #127 by UNDER MODERATION
I want these questions answered when I get back

29 May 2010 10:51 #128 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Medical Marijuana

I think for the most part we are getting way off subject. The thread was called Medical Marijuana. Now we are getting into bootleg liquor and smokes, murder for hire. As a patient and caregiver I somewhat take offense to these things being compared to what I do. You don't see everyone persecuting pharmacists and calling them killers after what happened to Michael Jackson and thousands of other poor souls hooked on pharmaceuticals.

What's going on is that the good intent of the citizens of this state has be bastardized by people seeking to indulge their desires and turning a compassionate exemption into a side show of malfeasance and lawlessness. The vast majority of those who now possess, and those who have applied for, their "medicinal" marijuana cards are really nothing more than selfish individuals seeking to take advantage of the compassion of their fellow citizens for those who are terminally ill, suffering side effects of chemotherapy or chronic pain, to obtain and possess a psychotropic drug so that they can get stoned without fear of the legal consequences for doing so. They want to get stoned for recreational purposes alone and have used those who truly suffer to achieve their selfish ends. That is the truth of the current state of affairs regarding "medical" marijuana in this and every other state that has legalized marijuana for medical use.

I'll concede that it has been an effective ploy to speed up the process of full legalization, which was the only intent of those that championed the cause of "medical" marijuana, but the deceptions and outright dishonesty evidenced by the intentional chaos that has ensued since the passage of the statute clearly establishes the selfish purpose that they sought to keep hidden long enough to achieve their desired ends.

29 May 2010 10:54 #129 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote: What's going on is that the good intent of the citizens of this state has be bastardized by people seeking to indulge their desires!!!!!!

Oh teh Horror!!!!!

Stay on topic PS- The topic has changed to Sunshines Girls Avatar

29 May 2010 11:04 #130 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Medical Marijuana
I am not restricted by your fixations VL. Your hormonal induced wanderings are not something I wish to encourage, nor for that matter be subjected to. They are evidence that cruelty exists deep within you - the type of cruelty that results in the torture of the Creator's greatest accomplishments. And while I do appreciate that glimpse into your psyche, I make it a habit not to stare into the abyss of despair in others.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds