Staring at Death: 'God Blocked the Bullet,'

17 Dec 2010 10:55 #11 by outdoor338
Bad shot at 10 feet with a semi??? probably not..I like to think God protected these folks...this bad guy talked with the people at the school board meeting very calm, he even had someone whack him with a purse and pushed her away, he didn't shoot her or pistol whip her...why you libs keep bringing up religion in this thread is beyond me...

So, why is God blamed when bad things happen, there is the devil you know..do any of you say thanks to the devil when good things happen to you? :Whistle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2010 11:08 #12 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: u say thanks to the devil when good things happen to you? :Whistle

Hey Outdoor, for some ...their god is the devil - many times they don't even know and they actually enjoy his agenda...

17 Dec 2010 11:10 #13 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :VeryScared:

17 Dec 2010 11:10 #14 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: Bad shot at 10 feet with a semi??? probably not..I like to think God protected these folks...this bad guy talked with the people at the school board meeting very calm, he even had someone whack him with a purse and pushed her away, he didn't shoot her or pistol whip her...why you libs keep bringing up religion in this thread is beyond me...

So, why is God blamed when bad things happen, there is the devil you know..do any of you say thanks to the devil when good things happen to you? :Whistle

Why do the libs keep bringing up religion in this thread? The title of the thread is "God blocked the bullet." It's the subject of the thread.

17 Dec 2010 11:17 #15 by outdoor338
No, its about God and not religion..."God blocked the bullet" not the catholics, baptists, etc..

17 Dec 2010 11:22 #16 by Scruffy
potato potahto

17 Dec 2010 11:37 #17 by JusSayin

Scruffy wrote: potato potahto

I always wondered how to spell 'potahto'. Thanks Scruff!

May God bless you.

17 Dec 2010 11:46 #18 by Residenttroll returns
They cook the same - no matter how you spell it.

17 Dec 2010 14:20 #19 by Wayne Harrison
You can see from the video, the first shot hit the desk, throwing up some papers. He was a lousy shot.

Here's some CNN video... the first one looks at the shooting in depth.. the video that plays automatically after the first video is an interview with the school superintendent who doesn't make the "God blocked the bullets" claim, although he does point out there are two bullet holes in the wall behind his chair.

Besides the security guard, the other hero is the woman who came behind the gunman and tried to knock the gun out of his hand with her purse. She's lucky he didn't shoot her while she was laying on the ground after that attempt.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/ ... gunman.cnn

17 Dec 2010 14:39 #20 by Scruffy
So, did god block the bullet or did god make him miss?

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds