Staring at Death: 'God Blocked the Bullet,'

17 Dec 2010 04:54 #1 by outdoor338
With a heavily armed ex-convict shooting directly at him, a Florida schools superintendent was prepared to die but said today he was saved when "God blocked the bullet."

"I was very confident that I was going to get shot. I wasn't pulling for it, but I was ready if that was going to happen," Bay City Schools Superintendent Bill Husfelt said today on ABC's "Good Morning America." "I knew where I would go if I were to pass away. I was very prepared for that."

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/15/stari ... -official/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2010 06:44 #2 by Nmysys
Thanks for starting my morning off with another example of God in our lives.

17 Dec 2010 06:52 #3 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
A couple of observations. Why is it that liberals bombard our society with their fake graphic violence on a daily basis in the form of bad hollyweird crap and pathetic games, but this video from cnn requires a "GRAPHIC CONTENT". warning?

2. If that guy was ready to get shot, why was he ducking? Ohhh, nobody told him the security camera was rolling and the tape was going up on wikicnn.

17 Dec 2010 07:23 #4 by daisychain
God blocked the bullet!?!?!?!? Really? Why didn't God block the bullet for those KIDS at Columbine, Deer Creek Middle School, Platte Canyon? Don't claim blocked the bullet. The fat idiot was a lousy shot.

17 Dec 2010 07:47 #5 by walktrot
How come when anything good happens God is responsible and He's not when something bad happens?

17 Dec 2010 08:26 #6 by daisypusher

Before opening fire, Duke ordered everyone but the men on the school board to leave the room, holding them at gunpoint, according to media reports.

Obviously a hate crime.

17 Dec 2010 10:33 #7 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: he was saved when "God blocked the bullet."

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/15/stari ... -official/ [/quote]

Amazing....that's the same thing the Indians said about George Washington when the French ambushed him. I wonder if they tell the GW story in public schools.

17 Dec 2010 10:40 #8 by Nmysys
Why do you feel this threat from the words that God was involved? You don't have to believe it. That is your right and your choice. You cannot prove that it isn't any more than Outdoor338 can prove to you that it is divine intervention. I think that the man in the article is free still in this country to make this claim.

17 Dec 2010 10:45 #9 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Why do you feel this threat from the words that God was involved? You don't have to believe it. That is your right and your choice. You cannot prove that it isn't any more than Outdoor338 can prove to you that it is divine intervention. I think that the man in the article is free still in this country to make this claim.

Nobody on this board said that the man shot at was not free to make this claim. Why do you feel threatened when people question religion? It's possible that this guy was just an awful shot, or perhaps he was so nervous that the gun was shaking.

17 Dec 2010 10:47 #10 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Why do you feel this threat from the words that God was involved? You don't have to believe it. That is your right and your choice. You cannot prove that it isn't any more than Outdoor338 can prove to you that it is divine intervention. I think that the man in the article is free still in this country to make this claim.

Nobody on this board said that the man shot at was not free to make this claim. Why do you feel threatened when people question religion? It's possible that this guy was just an awful shot, or perhaps he was so nervous that the gun was shaking.

Yea, I am sure the devil did it....the devil diverted the bullet.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds