Truce for liberals and conseratives on 285

22 Dec 2010 17:44 #1 by outdoor338
I would like to ask each of you, including me, to take a truce for Christmas. Many people are hurting during this time of year, and we need to give it a rest. Think about your families, enjoying time together with your parents, children, friends, think about friends you can help out during Christmas. Let's have peace, and hope this carries into the New Year. There are those who have health issues, we need to pray for their health and healing, there are those who are needing finances for keeping their homes, there are those who need work to feed their families, pray for them. We are family on the 285 corridor, sure we may disagree on certain issues, but we do need to look out for each other. So, please take a break for Christmas, we all need one. Blessings on you all..

Anyone else care to join me in a truce?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2010 17:50 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Truce for liberals and conseratives on 285
Outdoor338......Go F yourself

22 Dec 2010 17:51 #3 by Travelingirl
I'm in!

Merry Christmas ya'll!! reindeer::

22 Dec 2010 17:57 #4 by JMC

outdoor338 wrote: I would like to ask each of you, including me, to take a truce for Christmas. Many people are hurting during this time of year, and we need to give it a rest. Think about your families, enjoying time together with your parents, children, friends, think about friends you can help out during Christmas. Let's have peace, and hope this carries into the New Year. There are those who have health issues, we need to pray for their health and healing, there are those who are needing finances for keeping their homes, there are those who need work to feed their families, pray for them. We are family on the 285 corridor, sure we may disagree on certain issues, but we do need to look out for each other. So, please take a break for Christmas, we all need one. Blessings on you all..

Anyone else care to join me in a truce?

I have my doubts ( see VL) but definitely worth a try. Nice for at least a few days.

22 Dec 2010 17:59 #5 by LadyJazzer
I'm in... But "praying for people in need" is a b.s. exercise... Actually DONATING something to help them is a much more valuable exercise... That I will do--and have done..

22 Dec 2010 18:00 #6 by JusSayin

LadyJazzer wrote: I'm in... But "praying for people in need" is a b.s. exercise... Actually DONATING something to help them is a much more valuable exercise... That I will do--and have done..

I'm in. But it won't be easy.

22 Dec 2010 18:04 #7 by outdoor338
LJ, duly noted, I agree with you..donate, invite someone for a meal, help families who need toys or help with bills, run errands for those in need..any other thoughts?

22 Dec 2010 18:06 #8 by jf1acai
I'm in, and I pray that it will work.

I will NOT agree that praying "is a b.s. exercise"!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Dec 2010 18:07 #9 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: Outdoor338......Go F yourself

I was just kidding..I don't know if I'm in, but I will refrain from name calling untill Midnight on Dec 31

22 Dec 2010 18:10 #10 by UNDER MODERATION

outdoor338 wrote: LJ, duly noted, I agree with you..donate, invite someone for a meal, help families who need toys or help with bills, run errands for those in need..any other thoughts?

Do you think you can stop making posts pretending to be my wife PM'ng you for sex...That would be nice...

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds