Ultimate "Blame-the-Victim"...Tucson style...

13 Jan 2011 19:28 #21 by archer

travelingirl wrote: Get over your hate.

This post has become a joke in light of your recent posts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2011 19:36 #22 by outdoor338
archer, you are a moonbat, TG..has been spanking you all over the place..kinda of funny, well..actually very funny..and you sound like a whiner who can't get her way in an argument...just saying...

13 Jan 2011 19:42 #23 by Travelingirl
Hey Outdoor...wanna join me for some popcorn? :pop :pop ...cuz I'm still wonderin'!!

13 Jan 2011 19:44 #24 by navycpo7
I read the article and watched the video. This idiot should be removed from the Tea Party. No I am not a part of the tea party. But the Tea Party needs to step up and send this idiot packing. He is the type that likes to run his mouth about which he knows nothing about, what some notority. What part of "this nut made a choice to buy a gun to perform a crime, he made the choice himself, he bought the gun himself".

13 Jan 2011 19:45 #25 by outdoor338
Sure TG, I am pulling up a chair and sitting next to ya :pop :pop :pop :pop :thumbsup: Sitting and watching the libs spin..and loving it!

13 Jan 2011 20:12 #26 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: archer, you are a moonbat, TG..has been spanking you all over the place..kinda of funny, well..actually very funny..and you sound like a whiner who can't get her way in an argument...just saying...

Which just proves the point that you righties whine, and cry about liberals posts, then cheer on one of your own who launches a personal attack with nasty innuendos. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Sorry I don't consider a person who feels the need to personally attack another poster (TG's post had NOTHING to do with the subject) as handing out a "spanking", it was just malicious. I guess we can see what you all are made of, and it ain't pretty

13 Jan 2011 20:17 #27 by Travelingirl
TG rofllol

Outdoor :lol:

Archer :PacifyBaby:

13 Jan 2011 20:18 #28 by archer
whining again TG?

13 Jan 2011 20:28 #29 by Travelingirl
Hey arch...fyi.
Nighty night!

[youtube:ie12au9k]
[/youtube:ie12au9k]

13 Jan 2011 20:29 #30 by Residenttroll returns

travelingirl wrote: so how is it kissing LJ's hairy aSS? We've all been wondering that all week Archer.

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

I spit my soda I was drinking all over my computer screen.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds