Ultimate "Blame-the-Victim"...Tucson style...

13 Jan 2011 20:46 #41 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: The difference between LJ and travelin girl, LJ attacks conservative's opinions, travelingirl attacks liberals personally with pretty hateful stuff......Attack my opinions all you want.....I do the same to you, but it's a cheap shot to attack me personally and I will call you on it every time.

You must have LJ on ignore or can't read. Which is it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2011 20:51 #42 by Travelingirl
Sorry Archer...what did you say? I'm laughing so hard I can't see through the tears! :CryingLOL:

13 Jan 2011 20:57 #43 by archer
What's the difference travelingirl? even when you aren't laughing you can't see the truth.

13 Jan 2011 21:01 #44 by archer
:Thanks:

This pissin match really has been fun, there aren't many things I am allowed to do yet, still recovering, so playing on the computer, reading, and crocheting are about the limits of my activities. I really need to thank all you righties for making it so amusing today.....

maybe tomorrow you will grow up, but for now the adolescent taunts and name calling are really quite entertaining.

:popcorn:

13 Jan 2011 21:06 #45 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: :Thanks:

This pissin match really has been fun, there aren't many things I am allowed to do yet, still recovering, so playing on the computer, reading, and crocheting are about the limits of my activities. I really need to thank all you righties for making it so amusing today.....

maybe tomorrow you will grow up, but for now the adolescent taunts and name calling are really quite entertaining.

:popcorn:

I bet you're an excellent crocheting...because you weave well here. :biggrin:

13 Jan 2011 21:09 #46 by jf1acai
When this

I'll pause here for the usual "It probably wasn't a teabagging, right-wing, gun-toting neo-nazi slimebag" responses...

was posted 5 minutes after the initial report of the shooting, I thought it was as low as we could get.....

Boy, was I wrong!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

13 Jan 2011 21:32 #47 by archer

residenttroll wrote: [I bet you're an excellent crocheting...because you weave well here. :biggrin:

thank you RT
:wink:

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds