Ultimate "Blame-the-Victim"...Tucson style...

13 Jan 2011 20:31 #31 by Travelingirl
Hey RT...wanna join Outdoor and me for some popcorn? :pop :pop :pop ...cuz we're still waiting! rofllol rofllol rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2011 20:35 #32 by archer
I'd offer you some cheese to go with that whine, but it seems you are overdosing on popcorn already.

Poor little travelingirl, do you always throw these little tantrums when you don't get your way?

13 Jan 2011 20:35 #33 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:
Which just proves the point that you righties whine, and cry about liberals posts, then cheer on one of your own who launches a personal attack with nasty innuendos. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Sorry I don't consider a person who feels the need to personally attack another poster (TG's post had NOTHING to do with the subject) as handing out a "spanking", it was just malicious. I guess we can see what you all are made of, and it ain't pretty

Archer, every post from LJ has been a personal attack and full of nasty innuendos about conservatives. What are you missing here? She's either having hot flashes or just got stood up by k.d. lang - she's mean and nasty - and she deserves a "spanking" (can I say, spanking?) by the right...because no one on the left calls her out on her egregious attempts to libel conservatives on this board.

13 Jan 2011 20:37 #34 by Residenttroll returns

travelingirl wrote: Hey RT...wanna join Outdoor and me for some popcorn? :pop :pop :pop ...cuz we're still waiting! rofllol rofllol rofllol

Pass the butter, please.... :pop

13 Jan 2011 20:38 #35 by archer

residenttroll wrote:

archer wrote:
Which just proves the point that you righties whine, and cry about liberals posts, then cheer on one of your own who launches a personal attack with nasty innuendos. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Sorry I don't consider a person who feels the need to personally attack another poster (TG's post had NOTHING to do with the subject) as handing out a "spanking", it was just malicious. I guess we can see what you all are made of, and it ain't pretty

Archer, every post from LJ has been a personal attack and full of nasty innuendos for conservatives. What are you missing here? She's either having hot flashes or just got stood up by k.d. lang - she's mean and nasty - and she deserves a "spanking" (can I say, spanking?) by the right...because no one on the left calls her out on her egregious attempts to libel conservatives on this board.

RT, every post by travelingirl and several others has been a personal attack full of nasty innuendos for liberals. What are you missing here? TG is either having a bad case of PMS or just got stood up for the prom. She's mean and nasty, and she deserves a spanking by the left, because no one on the right calls her out on her egregious attempts to libel the liberals on this board.

13 Jan 2011 20:39 #36 by Travelingirl
When I make RT spit his soda out on his computer because I made him laugh I consider it a great day!! :wave:

13 Jan 2011 20:42 - 13 Jan 2011 20:44 #37 by archer
The difference between LJ and travelin girl, LJ attacks conservative's opinions, travelingirl attacks liberals personally with pretty hateful stuff......Attack my opinions all you want.....I do the same to you, but it's a cheap shot to attack me personally and I will call you on it every time.

13 Jan 2011 20:43 #38 by jf1acai
Sheesh, what a kindergarten.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

13 Jan 2011 20:44 #39 by archer

jf1acai wrote: Sheesh, what a kindergarten.

yeah, but it's out kindergarden

13 Jan 2011 20:45 #40 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:
RT, every post by travelingirl and several others has been a personal attack full of nasty innuendos for liberals. What are you missing here? TG is either having a bad case of PMS or just got stood up for the prom. She's mean and nasty, and she deserves a spanking by the left, because no one on the right calls her out on her egregious attempts to libel the liberals on this board.

Face it Archer, you have met your match with TG. You've got PS with TG.

PS - Palin Syndrome.

I think it's fun to watch a conservative woman call you lib fems out. It's the most fun I have ever had on the boards. The leftist feminist can't stand it when a conservative woman stands up and smacks you around with your own tactics and techniques. rofllol

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds