Corporate profits way up, quality of life for us, way down

20 Jan 2011 13:48 #31 by Grady
I will agree that our standard of living has dropped, or rather has been pushed down. After you can’t have a North American Union if one or two of the countries to be incorporated has a much high standard of living than the others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jan 2011 13:52 #32 by conifermtman

Vice Lord wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Hey RD- We are discussing the plumeting standard of living in this country..It's not all about me, ok? Get a new obsession, i'm getting tired of being yours

[youtube:1rk1vcif]

[/youtube:1rk1vcif]

Taking advice from a comic? I guess that is what we get when the biggest clown on this forum decides to pontificate.

Just listen to the words...You guys don't have the attention spans to click on LJ's links so I presented it in a simpler form for ya...with a little humour mixed in

Bill is a moron, when he tells us to start acting like the greatest nation on earth, he apparently does not get it and neither do you. Just because we don't meet his idea of utopia does not mean we are not the best. If Bill or you think the grass is greener on the other side, then move to the place in your mind that is the greatest nation on earth.

20 Jan 2011 15:04 #33 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: Hey RD- We are discussing the plumeting standard of living in this country..It's not all about me, ok? Get a new obsession, i'm getting tired of being yours

[youtube:3juxh20u]

[/youtube:3juxh20u]

Now that is a little too bad VL that you are "getting tired of being yours" You can begin by learning English and learn how to read. Then you might understand there was no mention of me.

[quote="Vice Lord" Corporate profits are way up people..I don't see any of it trickling down, do you? [/quote]

What part of your sentence did you not comprehend? Stocks are trickling down profits. The fact you are not smart enough to invest and get some of those dollars is your own problem. Once you look at others, they are getting $ trickling down from the very corporations you wish to condemn. Let me put this into simple terms for you. Your statement is BS. The only thing your not getting is a bigger handout from the government and that has you pissed. I bleed for you, the alleged BIG TIME gambler who wants to go to court over $200. Try taking on responsibility some day. It could actually result in a better life.

20 Jan 2011 15:14 #34 by outdoor338

20 Jan 2011 15:23 #35 by LadyJazzer

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Stocks are trickling down profits.

How elitist... Forget about working for a living, or having a job that will feed your family... Yeah, that's it! EVERYBODY should be invested in the stock market! But only if you know how to invest wisely! There ya go... Instant profits, and no employment hassles...

Dang! I should alert the Media and let them know! All those unemployed folks just don't "get it"! The stock-market is the answer to ALL of their troubles!

Oh, THANK YOU!!!!

20 Jan 2011 15:25 #36 by Mayhem

Vice Lord wrote:

Baileyboy wrote:

Grady wrote:
I don't suppose you have an actual source?

Sure he does. He's been reading Jared Loughner's writings.

Hey- look in the mirror...That's you, remember? He is no different than any of you angry white, backwood, rightwingnut crackers.

Chicago mongrel trash name calling others :lol: How many of your lib drive by media have to report loughner was a loon of the left who bought into every bit of leftist propaganda before you accept it? :lol: Union trash

20 Jan 2011 15:28 #37 by Mayhem

Vice Lord wrote:
Remember when we used to be number 1? Number one in in everything from education to health? Number one in Standard of Living? Remember the good old days when we didn't we gave ALL OUR MONEY to corporate American defense contractors, insurance companies and Banks? After Bush was ousted I thought I would see some "ok we were wrong" posts instead these easily minipulated right wingers doubled down on these lubricious economic policies and fight vehemently against any of OUR tax money actually coming back to US in any way. Half of us fight against better healthcare, better roads, better education, and fully support monopolies and massive corporate welfare- AKA "looting the treasury"? How did we get this dumb?

Liberals hijacked the education system and converted it to a brainwashing system. You are the first prototype.

20 Jan 2011 15:33 #38 by Mayhem

Vice Lord wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

[youtube:3u2n1upq]

[/youtube:3u2n1upq]

Taking advice from a comic? I guess that is what we get when the biggest clown on this forum decides to pontificate.

Just listen to the words...You guys don't have the attention spans to click on LJ's links so I presented it in a simpler form for ya...with a little humour mixed in

If this is your idea of humor you have just removed any doubt that anyone may have had that you make a box of rocks look like a genius.

20 Jan 2011 15:39 #39 by Mayhem

LadyJazzer wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Stocks are trickling down profits.

How elitist... Forget about working for a living, or having a job that will feed your family... Yeah, that's it! EVERYBODY should be invested in the stock market! But only if you know how to invest wisely! There ya go... Instant profits, and no employment hassles...

Dang! I should alert the Media and let them know! All those unemployed folks just don't "get it"! The stock-market is the answer to ALL of their troubles!

Oh, THANK YOU!!!!

Spoken like a true parasite. Not a clue of how to make new money.

20 Jan 2011 15:41 #40 by LadyJazzer
Spoken like a true rightie... Not a clue about families that need jobs to survive...

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds