Corporate profits way up, quality of life for us, way down

21 Jan 2011 17:46 #81 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Corporate profits way up, quality of life for us, way down

Rockdoc Franz wrote: As one of my classmates wrote on Classmates.com "You've come a long way's baby." I earned it the old fashion way, I worked for it.

I don't care how hard you worked, or how much talent you had during the Robber Baron era-you weren't gonna make any money..A dozen guys had all the money and the masses had nothing, it's called American History, look into it. You had it all your way once upon a time and guess what? It wasn't so great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2011 17:59 #82 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: As one of my classmates wrote on Classmates.com "You've come a long way's baby." I earned it the old fashion way, I worked for it.

I don't care how hard you worked, or how much talent you had during the Robber Baron era-you weren't gonna make any money..A dozen guys had all the money and the masses had nothing, it's called American History, look into it. You had it all your way once upon a time and guess what? It wasn't so great.

Of course you don't care. Taking responsibility for your plight is not part of your character. This you have displayed less than eloquently throughout the threads on this site.

That aside the Robber Baron era and (during the depression, pre 1040) occurred before my time and is hardly relevant. A can do attitude is relevant anytime, but again this is a foreign concept for you. Attitude is what brought Germany back to where it is today. American had that kind of attitude during WWII also, but it's gotten lost with the whole perception of entitlement.

Likely, I know American History better than you do. Immigration requires excellence in it.

21 Jan 2011 18:10 - 21 Jan 2011 18:16 #83 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Corporate profits way up, quality of life for us, way down
Rock Doc- you couldn't live in the dog eat dog world you wanna create..Your old and weak and have nothing even remotely resembling street smarts. You'd get eaten alive

tough talker

21 Jan 2011 18:16 #84 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Of course you don't care. Taking responsibility for your plight is not part of your character. This you have displayed less than eloquently throughout the threads on this site.

That aside the Robber Baron era and (during the depression, pre 1040) occurred before my time and is hardly relevant. .

Unfettered capitalism.... hardly relevant? Isn't that what were talking about, Isn't that what you want, or are you just a member of the republican party because you hate mexicans and blacks?

21 Jan 2011 18:16 #85 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: Rock Doc- you couldn't live in the dog eat dog world you wanna create..Your old and weak and have nothing even remotely resembling street smarts. You'd get eaten alive

Your arrogance is exceeded only by your assumed stupidity.

Fistly, i do not create a dog eat dog world. Nature does that as part of an evolutionary process and natural selection.

I must have and continue to be doing something right. I've not been eaten alive, but am thriving. :lol: :lol: :lol: Eat your heart out.

At this point, you bore me with your mindless anal banter and I'll devote myself to far more important issues.

When you come up with something significant, I may look at it and respond.

21 Jan 2011 18:23 #86 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Rock Doc- you couldn't live in the dog eat dog world you wanna create..Your old and weak and have nothing even remotely resembling street smarts. You'd get eaten alive

Your arrogance is exceeded only by your assumed stupidity.

Fistly, i do not create a dog eat dog world. Nature does that as part of an evolutionary process and natural selection.

I must have and continue to be doing something right. I've not been eaten alive, but am thriving. :lol: :lol: :lol: Eat your heart out.

Reading comprehension? Yeah...We aren't living in a dog eat dog world now..We currently take care of the poor, sick and less fortunate, but take away that saftey net and "guys" like you won't last 5 minutes because people will just take what you got, but you won't have much because you wont get paid either. That might save ya

21 Jan 2011 22:00 #87 by Local_Historian
The Robber Baron era may have been before your time, but it is here again. Take a close look at the stats SC posted. Like I said - cyclical, just like bad fashion.

I'm agreeing with VL - end times must be near.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds