They are Not Just Coming Here for Jobs

01 Feb 2011 17:47 #31 by Rick

towermonkey wrote:

CriticalBill wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Yeah, get rid of them Mexicans, and we won't have no more crime.

I would imagine you may feel differently if ILLEGALS were walking through your property, or maybe you would invite them into your home for a sandwich?

You make them sound like monsters. They're not. Get over your prejudices and look at it again.

I didn't say they were all bad people but I did ask you a question. What would you do if hundreds or thousands of illegals walked through your property and near your home and family? Would you even bother to lock your doors?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2011 20:26 #32 by Pony Soldier
I don't see any point to the question as it isn't a real scenario. I lock my doors now.

03 Feb 2011 09:26 #33 by Grady

St a t e of Col o ra d o
Department of Human Services
Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
Do I have to be a U.S. citizen to apply for assistance?
No, you do not have to be a U.S. citizen to apply for assistance. Please do
not let the fear of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (U.S.C.I.S.)
stop you from seeking benefits for your family. Receiving health coverage
and food Assistance for your eligible children will not stop you from gaining
lawful permanent residence or U.S. citizenship, but receiving other types of
aid may.
You do not have to provide a Social Security Number, nor will we contact
U.S.C.I.S.
, for anyone not seeking benefits.

>>> Read the official State PDF right here

03 Feb 2011 11:16 #34 by Beeks
Since we're cherry picking quotes, this is from the same document....

Proof of Lawful Presence in the United States Please note: Proof of Lawful Presence is not
required to apply for or receive Food Assistance and Medicaid programs that are subject to the
Deficit Reduction Act of 2005.
You must provide verification of your lawful presence in the United States for applicants 18 years
and older for certain public benefits, with:
§ A valid Colorado Driver’s license or Colorado Identification card; or
§ U.S. Military Card or Military Dependent’s Identification Card; or
§ United States Merchant Mariner Card; or
§ Native American Tribal Document.
If you do not have the documents listed, you may contact your local county office for other
acceptable documents. You must sign the Affidavit of Proof of Lawful Presence in the United
States located in the application.

Not sure what the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 has to do with anything, anyone know?

03 Feb 2011 11:47 #35 by FredHayek

Local_Historian wrote: Point missed Neptune - I was calling someone on their overgeneralization that all Mexicans are crimminals.

But all Mexicans here illegally are crimminals, same with the rest of the Latin Americans currently squatting here without the proper documents.

Improve the worker visa system? Clearly. Plus legal workers here on proper visas would be less likely to be taken advantage of by their employers.
So...
1) Increase arrests on illegal employers.
2) Increase worker visas which the Obama administration have actually been decreasing. (Source NPR)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Feb 2011 15:51 #36 by Grady
And when they come here for jobs, they are committing fraud and forgery.

Veterans Angry That Illegals Worked On VA Hospital
[youtube:2cxyaeqm]
[/youtube:2cxyaeqm]

28 Feb 2011 08:49 #37 by Grady

Illegal Alien Pleads Guilty To Food Stamp Fraud
Man Accused Of Taking $1.6 Million

An illegal immigrant from the Dominican Republic has pleaded guilty to allegations that he used straw owners to operate several grocery stores in Hartford that he used to defraud the federal food stamp program of about $1.6 million. Federal prosecutors say Apolinare Collado, who also used numerous aliases, allowed customers to exchange food stamps for cash and other products not eligible for purchase with the benefit between 2003 and 2009. The 43-year-old pleaded guilty Friday to one count of food stamp fraud. He faces up to 20 years in prison at sentencing scheduled for June 6. In 1998, Collado was previously sentenced to 18 months in prison and was later deported after he was convicted of food stamp fraud, tax fraud and immigration offenses. He had been detained since January 2009 for immigration violations.

>>>>>Link

28 Feb 2011 08:53 #38 by Grady

Man found dead lying on top of AK-47 in Southern Ariz. desert
VEKOL VALLEY, Ariz. – The body of a man police say was dead for about a week was found in the southern Arizona desert near Vekol Valley.

Pinal County sheriff’s deputies responded to a desert area south of Interstate 8 on Monday just before 10 p.m.

A Bureau of Land Management ranger had reported finding the body of a man who may have been an illegal immigrant.

The ranger was in the area helping Border Patrol agents track a group of armed suspects seen carrying backpacks when they discovered the body.

The victim was found lying face down on top of a fully loaded AK-47 rifle. Agents also say there were additional supplies and ammunition found on the victim.

>>>>Link Here

06 Mar 2011 18:53 #39 by Grady
Now that's a 'job stimulus' program: Arpaio-Style! Sheriff Joe raided 4 Pei Wei Chinese restaurants and caught over 100 illegals who committed ID theft. Now the chain is putting out ads to hire new workers, and Phoenix citizens will have a chance at those jobs.

[youtube:jmktjyxg]
[/youtube:jmktjyxg]

06 Mar 2011 19:12 #40 by Local_Historian

HEARTLESS wrote: What part of private property don't you understand towermonkey? If you're on mine uninvited, that makes you a tresspasser (and depending how ugly you are, maybe a monster).

So does that mean I should shoot the neighbor's kids when they're on my property chasing after their dog that got loose? After, by your saying, they're criminals. Doubly so - their dog is loose.

Perhaps we should shoot the JWs and the census workers too.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds